Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who once flipped a shopping cart and put it on his head.  I think it was in the same night I pierced my lip...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

I know, I wasn't even high... what the hell was wrong with me?! ><;

Not really on-topic either...

Smokey

in b4 OT kill... ^_^

You can spend days on a computer without a break, i think the world record is set at some 5-6 days non-stop... You just have to keep in mind that your body needs to get it's nutrition and hydration, something people tend to forget... and of course that it gets lethal after about a week, because of the sleep-deprivation...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Remember - being awake for 24 hours is like drinking a few pints of beer in the way your system becomes.
And so on, the longer you go...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

I was never made people think I am older than I am. They gave me always 2 or 3 years under my age   ^_^
And I don't like alcohol at all ;051
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Aparently out b4 OT-kill, too... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

BTW I like to OT since I came here ;012  But it is a secret :rolleyes:  ^_^
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Toki

Haha Vae-tan is cute. I also like OT but I try not to seek it out... but it happens way too easily with me.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

That's bad you twos!

I blame Smokey, he's a corrupting influence!

NejinOniwa

I always blame myself, for when I'm not actually causing it I'm standing in the sidelines, chuckling. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

Smokey has been kinda stickler about OT lately... no fun! :3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Well, we've had two pages worth of OT in just about every current thread - I think that's quite enough for now.  It should be pretty apparent through all my OTing, that in all honesty, my own attitude regarding OT is "WEEEEE!".

So BS reason for OT warnings:
I'm a believer in duality, and when the forces of chaos emerge, someone must restore ORDAH!  NU WAHLD ORDAH!

Actual reasoning:
Fear of n00bs (no, not Vae-san, you know the types) jumping on the bandwagon.  Admit it, that shit is irritating.

Chocofreak13

when i ot, there's no one to blame but me. :3 (YAY RHYMEY)

btw, vae-san, yay for you and no alchohol. i am the same way. :3 (alchohol has screwed me over too much for me to even think about letting it into my life. it was hell just getting it out.)
click to make it bigger