Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaereth

Well I just hope he won't shout at me much :rolleyes: But I realy thought that it is a cute girl on the poster :rolleyes: (By the way you both have very cute pics ^_^ I like them)
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Well i just like cute kittens... and general cutesie stuff... sometimes i'm more like a girl than a guy....

Nobody else read this!!! ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Nej's pic is rather easy to find (for me, since I found it before), but I'm sure he's probably tired of everyone seeing it.  In any case, here's some other posters you might encounter of whose gender I'm quite certain.

Male:
Fedora-tan (One of our admins, despite the sn, I'm pretty certain he's indicated himself as male)
Tsubashi (The other admin, he's a d00d, for sure)
Red_Machine (he seems to pop in occasionally)

Female:
CaptBrenden (The other mod, she's also an artist that could give you advice, but she's been away for awhile)

There's other girls, I know, but I'm having trouble remembering.  In any case, I thought you should at least be familiar with the admins/mods here since you'll be dealing with them at some point or another.  Before he gets any ideas, I don't think Smokey should make a list of every member's gender, but this helps, I guess.

EDIT: I should mention that Red_Machine is not an admin/mod, but shows up often enough to be mentioned.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Riight, forgot about Red_Machine... Need to tell (read: gloat) him that Man-U is second in the league... ^_^

And, no i'm not making a complete list, that would be useless...

Added after 42 seconds:

BTW, you my new cop/babysitter or sommin'? ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, Aurora-sama hired me to keep watch over you in her absence ;P.

Honestly, now that I'm done with work for awhile, I've got nothing better to do than show newbie the ropes.  Perhaps, I'm not the best candidate for job but meh.  *shrugs*  You just happen to be following her around everywhere, so we all end up in the same place XP.

Smokey

I follow everyone around...^_^
And i'm just glad that Vaereth is an active new member... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

IanDanKilmaster
Ok, will remember about admins/mods, thanks for the list
BTW: You are admin/mod too? Just for more information

Smokey
I just liked to be here ;012 And want to improve my speaking language :rolleyes: (in schools and some universities (in economic and math often but not in linguistic ones) it is very bad taught :( )

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Oh, this is a good forum to hang out...

Speaking of hanging, if Ian is a admin/mod i would probably have to hang myself... ^_^ (this is the British part of me making fun of the Irish)
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

No, I'm no mod - I'm too predisposed to fits of OT.  I try mini-modding just keep this forum somewhat sane, but I obviously have no real authority XD.

Well, you should be careful if you intend to learn English here.  Internet-speak is used abundantly and by design that's usually bad English ><;.  Luckily, most of the posters here are also very good at speaking English, so it's not all bad.

Vaereth

Hanging is very bad for the healf XP

But it is better than nothing...to speak perfect inglish you must live in England or english speaking country... And it is hard to menage :(

Surprised. My impression is that that you have a mod part of the character  ;012

Smokey

true, true...

And Roger  sleeps hanging in a noose sometimes, it's supposed to be good for his back... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Well if a person is a cartoon character may be it isn't so bad :D

Smokey

Well, when i was a kid i once slept in a backwards arc (standing on feet and head/shoulders with torso in the air) after seeing it on the addams family... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

;068  Have you got any "stars" in your eyes after it?

Smokey

No, actually i was more comfortable than that time i slept in a desk-chair at a friends party once....
Thanks Fedora-sama