Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Do we even have a chart for that?

I think we broke it like back in -07...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

Without me knowing, the topic had changed to Plantae!  ^_^

OS-Kennie

Sometime, my mentally looks like a girl. (fortunately I'm still a man.)
Kennie : Human For Linux Beings ;010

Vaereth

Physically a female. Mentally a girl untile strong decision is require (in this case trying to be a man-thinking person  XD)
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Vaereth

Oh my...but why i don't mind?? XD

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

heh, better that Toki says that than (for example) ime...
Toki is a girl, too... i would be a perv if i would say that... and Bruce Willis would come in a government chopper and kill me... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

I don't know that she is a girl 0o Funny situation :rolleyes:

Smokey

Heh, expect more of such situations in this forum ^_^...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Well, despite what the survey says, most of the active posters are female.  So don't be surprised if most of the posters you encounter are girls...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

true, there are only two people of who i am certain that they are guys...

Oh, yeah... There's also an Irishman here... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

Yeah, thanks, I'll remember about this stuff with posters ;012 But some times it is hard to guess who is exactly at anime poster male or female so it can lead to wrong decision about gender :rolleyes: (I already saw some of that kind of posters so I don't know what gender that persons are exactly :rolleyes: )

Smokey

Well, to save you athe trouble of reading lots and lots of pages ITT, i'll summarize a couple of active posters i know the gender of...

Male:
NejinOniwa (or Nej)
VonDaab
IanDanKillmaster (aka; IDK)
SVX (not sure though)
Me

Female:
Aurora Borealis (our last action- eeh, standing hero-eh, mod ^_^)
Toki
Chocofreak13
Cockleshell
well, you as it seems... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

oh pardon me I thought Neji is a girl :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  (very and realy sorry about this)

Smokey

Don't be... he gets lots of abuse...
he has posted a pic of himself (somewhere, i can't really find it anymore) as did i (can't really find that one either ^_^) and he looks really normal, wich is kinda strange if you get to know him a bit ^_^...
Thanks Fedora-sama