Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

ah, and do we abide to rule 47, or is it a stereotype...?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Nah, that's just for the /v/irgins, you know. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

heey. rule 37 does not apply!! (wait, maybe it does, since in every format except physical i lack a gender.)

long hair=seexy in my book.

i HAD long hair......in 2nd grade. since then it only got shorter. (right now my sister's is shorter; she buzz-cutter herself last year so right now she looks like some sort of activist. *coughcoughsterotypecough*
i look like windows 2k hairwise. i think i'd need to be maybe a cup size bigger to be equal, since height, body type, ect. are already taken care of. (I AM THE ENVY OF MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN EVERYWHERE! I EAT NOTHING BUT JUNK AND I ACTUALLY LOSE WEIGHT!! THE AMAZING JUNK DIET!!)

ohh, and as for the shotgun wedding, yes. i plan to locate a shotgun and force him to. :3 (i'm planning on becoming a justice of the peace next year, so i probably could perform the ceremony.) i already have a few friends helping me. =D
oh, and abiding by rule 50, DESUDESUDESU *_*;

my hair is beautiful and blue~ *sparklies*
click to make it bigger

Smokey

I ALSO CAN EAT EVERYTHING WHILE NOT GAINING ANYTHING!!!!!

but i need to gain a pound or four....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

sweet!

but considering my lack of a self esteem says i'm fat, (it would say so if i was dying from starvation, probably becuase i would have a distended belly :\ ) you want some poundage? i could see if i could upload it as a file attachment. :3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

LOL, if 'twere possible...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

if it were i'd send it to those starving african kids.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

If it were I'd send it to Putin.

:V

Smokey

if, that were possible i'd send a lot of things to a lot of places where the sun don't shine... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

actually, i'd send it to angel's ass. >:]
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

What'd you send to ME, then, hmmm...?

SPOILER: Whoever first posts "myself, wrapped in ribbons" wins the game...maybe.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Geh.
Wrong me.

BUT I APPRECIATE THAT TOO...AS A MEAL >:3

Chocofreak13

eh, i don't need it.

besides, you're not worthy. *takes it back*
click to make it bigger