Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I'm creeped out, interested and grossing myself out (hentai thoughts) at the same time, now
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Hen~ta~i? ;-; * clings to Diana-san *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

I think its time you upgrade from Diana-san to Berreta-san *hands .50 SASR to toki*  

But as a note, thats prolly the first word that comes to mind when someone says tentical monster and little girls :p
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

great job outgunning me, but you live in a country where you can have a firearm at home (we just get to do target-practice with bb-guns and (x-)bows) *sticks his tongue out, anime-style; mweeeh...lol*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, I'm rather well off without every next man having a tool that's quite capable of killing me, actually.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

They're not to be used for killing and/or pointing at things/ppl you don't want broken/killed/hurt...
First rule of weapons..... (too bad some people don't follow that rule)
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

thread is derailing fast...

however on both subjects:  I think its a great thing for girls to be able to carry something to defend themselves when they obviously cant overpower their oponent with brute strength.  Id recomend every girl carry atleast an advanced tazer.  A small handgun in the purse may be just the ticket too.

NejinOniwa

I guess. But "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!" is still fresh in my mind, so I still think that mostly it's a result of big brother Paranoia...
I don't need stuff like that anyway, since I carry with me my 5k1llZ all teh tiem, yo. *ego*

CaptBrenden

"dont taze me bro"  guy wouldnt have been tazed if he had left peacefully when he was asked to.  If he had been calm, asked his questions in a peaceful controled manner,  etc.. then they wouldnt have asked him to leave, and then he wouldnt have resisted, then they wouldnt have had to drag his ass out and tase him.   Ive never seen a video where someone got a taser from a cop that didnt bring it upon themselves.

Plus, tasers are THE safest force meathod a cop can use.  Pepper spray, hand to hand, baton, rush tactics, etc all cause far more injury to cops and the suspect then the taser. the taser saves lives.  Its the PERFECT option for a girl who wants to take her safety into her own hands but not risk the life of her attacker.

NejinOniwa

Plus you get to play with things that are 'lectric. -w- If I had a tazer I'd probably try it out on myself once, just to see what kick you get out of it. XD

Added after 55 seconds:

(yes, I get high on electricity. Don't ask. I don't know why!)

CaptBrenden

:P I got tased at work for qualification (to be an expert witness, so i can explain in a court of law exactly what it does and that I knew what I was doing and used it reasonably based on that)

it hurt, but after, i was like THIS IS AWSOME!!

I cant wait for mine to get here.

Oh advanced taser now sells one that doesnt look like a gun, comes with a MP3 player holster and has colored or patterned covers for it.. so you get get a leapord spotted taser :3  it would match mah purse

NejinOniwa

SUGEEEEEEE~
OvO

I need one of those _RIGHT_NOW_.

Added after 49 seconds:

Because else I'll start sticking my fingers into the power jacks in the wall and get electrocuted XD

Smokey

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Because else I'll start sticking my fingers into the power jacks in the wall and get electrocuted XD

Meh did that a couple of times when I was young... The breakers'll cut power before any *twich, twich, twich* damage can be dealt...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

the randomness is spreading -_- please mention SOMETHING about boys, girls, or gender when in this subject.. like my gearing the tazer conversation to how they can defend a girl etc..

Smokey

I'm trying to, but I still have an enormously outdated view on ladies and how gentlemen should be handling these precious creatures....
Thanks Fedora-sama