Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Fawkes

I'm really a guy, but I'm told I have quite a girlish figure. I cross-dressed once, and barely anyone could tell the difference. Heck, one person almost hit on me

CaptBrenden

Showing feeling is not a feminin trait.  Its a human trait over all.  You sound like a compleatly normal human being.  The image you talk about is the Image on tv. I dont know too many people that take that to heart.

Being feminin would be like.. well to explain it simply.. like most gay men are. Well, the way we think they are anyways.  Its because we associate that behavior with women that we precive them as gay, even if they are not. the limp wrist pink silk shirt and using typicly female speach and manurisums.  

Tho.. that bit about being dominent in bed making you "feel like a man" and her "feel like a woman"  could possibly be concidered offensive to some. Like the entire feminist movement.  Your role in bed really has no bearing on you having feminin traits.

...unless that role in bed is to cross dress while your girlfriend uses a strap on on you.  That may be a sign to speak to a counseler.

I think its safe to say your 100 percent male.  and no one would confuse that.  You know your male, they know your male, and there is no confusion on the issue.  I think the intent of the topic starter was to find out how many people actaully thought that they were feminin.. not a trait here or there.. but strait up, hey I was born in the wroung freaking body level.  People who see a girl in a dress and and think about how cute the dress is and wonder where they got it before thinking how attractive she is.   that sort of thing.  

abeit, those are two extreams.  Jon could possibly fall in between the two.  (come to think of it the poll should have had a not sure awnser)  Tho I cant say much for you as you just mentioned what you look like.  Now if you ENJOYED wearing that dress and that someone almost hit on you, that would probobly fall in the mentaly feminin.  If it was as a frat prank dont do it again.. your breaking hearts :P

Well I think Ive ranted on too long now.. Hope I didnt offent anyone, I didnt mean to. I just wanted to clear up the reason behind this thread a bit more.. and your guys post are right at the bottom so I used them as a bit of an example.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Laevatein

Male period.

And I subscribe to the pragmatist's simple view of what constitutes gender differences: A male has a male genitalia, and females the corresponding genitalia. (Unfortunately, this doesn't work on hermaphrodites and intersexuals). ^^;;;;

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Raffaele the Amigan

Allow to introduce myself.

I am a man of wealth and taste (*), and sensibililty.

This don't makes me feminine or whatever else...

But is the world obliges male and female to perform a role as in theatre...  ;014

The world it is bad and insane, and it wants we all being tough and rude, both male and female, and this fact makes us loose our sensibility...

But I am proud of being sensible with my neighboroud one by understanding his/her feelings, I am proud of being cute with animals and sweet with the women I encounter.

And I am fighting to stop the world from taking away the control of my feelings or my sensibility.

And perhaps I just like the fact that us men in this new century have the chance to cry, if we want to.

You may didn't have noticed it, but it is a great conquest for us male.

And perhaps I just like the fact that in this new century women could be rude if they want to.

It is another conquest, but for the female.

And I like the fact that gays, lesbians and transexuals have the opportunity to come out and live in the sunlight.

A lesbian or a gay or a transgender could be my friends if they are fine persons.

But certainly there is a thing that I dislike:

People being arse and trivial, and persons being cruel with animals and violent with childs.

I really hate them.

I must really admit that I like only women who are rude but with style but no in any way being arse.

If there is a thing that makes me turn and going away it is a woman being feminine but without style, or worse finding a woman being arse.

(*) = Yes. These are the same words used by "V" to introduce him...self.

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Shiro

Physically male, mentally... half and half. Always get called a girl cause I apparently look like one. That might be a reason for the mental part.
I represent the Lolli-pop guild

CaptBrenden

hence why i said we shoudl have had a half and half option

Triple8

This thread... is one of the strangest yet...

CaptBrenden

Yes.  -_- we have some odd topics.. but this one is pretty odd.. and it was dead for a long time till recently.

Triple8

Brought back from the dead for what reason!? Oh well... I'm sure stranger things exist than gender uhh...

CaptBrenden

I dont know.. some dirty necro poster posted in it after a long long time.    It was originaly posted by a transgender member that wanted to find others and see how tolerent we were of them

Triple8

So umm... how tolerant are we of them?

Pitkin

Quote from: "Triple8"So umm... how tolerant are we of them?

That's naturally for everyone to decide, but I'd like to point out that hateful posts towards any minority group won't be tolerated. Opinions are allowed, but flaming/bashing is not. ^^

Me? I love people. ^_^

CaptBrenden

We tolerate everyone here. this is probobly the most friendly forum you can find.

Pitkin

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"We tolerate everyone here. this is probobly the most friendly forum you can find.

An even better way to put it.

Triple8

Quote from: "Pitkin"Me? I love people. ^_^

I hate people. I don't discriminate though. People are all the same to me.  ;019