Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrdin

The Marines? Well then. No toys for you.

Only the Army and the Air Force seem to order new stuff. I can't remember any orders from just the US Marines. Are you guys just swimming in old junk?

CaptBrenden

We arnt hard core because we choose to be. We learn to make do with what we have. Tho we got some new stuff while we were in country last.  before this wark kicked off most of our electro optices were vietnam era.. its at least served to bring us up to date at the very least

anyhow this s a bit off subject....The original intent of the starter of this topic was to help her identify other transgender people.  Tho its turned into more of a  "im a guy but i do chick things" replys.  Gawd this thread is old tho.. I dont know why you guys dragged it out of the closet
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

oops.   o_o

very sorry for bringing up the topic CaptBrenden...
My my, aren't you lovely~

MisterCat

I'm a guy.  I like girls.  Any questions?

;hi

=^..^=

zjhentohlauedy

I'm a green alien
i like girls as well... hehe
every guy should like girls.
i don't like guys who like other guys more than girls.
;026

Mopey

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Girls...on the internet...heh...

Pitkin

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"I'm a green alien
i like girls as well... hehe
every guy should like girls.
i don't like guys who like other guys more than girls.
;026

Don't judge so you won't be judged, zj-san. Even green aliens should live to that policy.

Nidas

Quote from: "Mopey"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Girls...on the internet...heh...

Traps, etc

Mopey

traps...yes, perhaps much mcuh different than you have ever could have imagined.

For you see, bears are posing a threat to our very existence. For these "Girls" you speak of are actually the collective gathering of minds of BEARS! What do you think their doing during hybernation? Exactly!

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Pitkin"

Don't judge so you won't be judged, zj-san. Even green aliens should live to that policy.

yeah your right Pitkin,

gomenasai minna.. :)

CaptBrenden

honestly no ones preference should matter to you.. cus its their choice.  too many people sit around worrying abotu what other people are doing

Fedora-Tan

More than 1 year after, this thread is still hot and so its contents ^_^

Remember that our community - and as a matter of fact any community - is made of very different personalities, and that's a good thing IMO... How boring it'd be to have everyone looking and acting same... :)

Anyway, i'm sure this wasn't said to harm anyone so it's ok...

rdhdtwns

*checks*

Still a girl!

*checks again*

Still thinking like a girl. XD
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

i donno, i think you need a second opinion. i could check for you ^_^

Veritas

Physically a male, and mentally a male. I do have parts that an be stereotypically considered feminine: that is, I'm sensitive to other's people feelings, I'm relatively gentle, and I'm thoughtful. I think, though, the only reason those are considered "feminine" is because society has ingrained it so much in our minds that men have strong and stoic that we forget people are human, and humans have feelings, male or female.

I tend to enjoy being sexually dominant (or even just a little dominant in the relationship in general), though. Not to the point of sadism. << But I like "feeling" like a man, and my girlfriend enjoys it when she "feels" like a woman.
Oh, wtf.