Main Menu

Source Fource

Started by Darknight_88, February 20, 2008, 11:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiso

I will refrain from saying a damn thing on accounts of sounding like an M$ Basher when I am actually not an "basher" of any kind.

*goes away... wait... returns*

Those Microjerks are idiots... MAKE ACTUAL OS-TANS YOU MICROCREEPS!!!

<conspiracy class="theory" target="LEGO" time="eventually">
LEGO has forever been scarred for life... not Microsoft will steal the designs aspects of that awesome franchise, will make patents and then will try to eliminate LEGO out of the toy business. I can see it all now...

What a way fro Microsoft to stoop so low... makes me feel ashamed of ever buying Windows software.

</conspiracy theory>
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Smokey

Quote from: "Kiso"...<conspiracy class="theory" target="LEGO" time="eventually">
LEGO has forever been scarred for life... not Microsoft will steal the designs aspects of that awesome franchise, will make patents and then will try to eliminate LEGO out of the toy business. I can see it all now...</conspiracy theory>

AAAAAAAAh! LEGO! NOOOOOO don't get bumped out of the business! Fight back!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

Bella

Oh man I gotta do a parody drawing.

Never thought I'd see the day when they ripped offed Lego...DEC, IBM, Xerox, Apple, all understandable...but Lego!?

Smokey

That would make for an excellent Brick-film...Microsoft designing lego mascottes... lol :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Looks like they've noticed the Lego similarities, they've redesigned the characters.

Edit: Oh dear me, further investigation of the site only provides more lulz, srlsy, WTF? SIMS BLABBER!?

Darknight_88

NejinOniwa

Oh wow.

I bet the japs are all either ROTFL'ing or clawing their eyeballs out right now.

And...slightly slow, but... "sensei"?

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH WOW XD, WHAT A *****

MOD EDIT: Last sentence edited for potentialy offensive content
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Now I'm beginning to wonder if Windows7 will be as ridiculous as those mascots :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Now I'm beginning to think there might be a suicide infiltrator within the company, or they've already realized they're going down and might as well do it with a blast, or something.

Also, if Windows7 is like THAT, then Hilarity will ensue, and once we've killed it, Nothing will have been lost.

Hello there, is this the new /b/ of /OSC/?

Bella

Oh wow, I did notice they look less Lego-ish now. A lawyer from Lego probably gave M$ a call threatening swift and ruthless legal action least they cease and desist from infringing upon their copyrights XD

QuoteNow I'm beginning to think there might be a suicide infiltrator within the company, or they've already realized they're going down and might as well do it with a blast, or something.

Also, if Windows7 is like THAT, then Hilarity will ensue, and once we've killed it, Nothing will have been lost

This is why you're great, Nejin!

*frames "they've already realized they're going down and might as well do it with a blast, or something." and hangs in on wall*

Oh yeah, and my Vista-sensei fanart:

Hi, I'm a Mac.

And I'm a weird Vista marketing campaign.

This is just the vector sketch BTW. I have to finish it.

NejinOniwa

QuoteHi, I'm a Mac.

And I'm a weird Vista marketing campaign.

This is just the vector sketch BTW. I have to finish it.
I hope you don't mind me taking this stuff off to /a/. This is why YOU're great, Bella-san! ^W^

And I felt some resistance initially, but with this I might jump on the bandwagon and go ahead with some "XP-tan mockery combo" images. -w-

Added after 1 hours 9 minutes:

HAHA OH WOW

k guys, how many of you guys are in on the /a/ RAGE thread?

Added after 1 hours 48 minutes:

Well, guys, I and /a/ had a blast today, and even breached the image limit. Thread got off-topic pretty fast, but there still was a good amount of RAGE.

Anyway, thought I'd record this, so I've got it all archived down my shot folder. Thing doesn't let me upload it as HTML though, so i ZIPed it. Files are included (just thumbs though).

Also, I apologize to any people of any affiliation I might've hurt with this. *bow* You know how /a/ and /b/ gets the better of you, right...?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bella

QuoteAnd I felt some resistance initially, but with this I might jump on the bandwagon and go ahead with some "XP-tan mockery combo" images. -w-

XP-tan mockery?

QuoteI hope you don't mind me taking this stuff off to /a/. This is why YOU're great, Bella-san! ^W^

QuoteWell, guys, I and /a/ had a blast today, and even breached the image limit. Thread got off-topic pretty fast, but there still was a good amount of RAGE.

Awesome! My world-wide debut!  ;010

I'm surprised...but glad...my drawing didn't get flamed out of existence.

That was quite a discussion, there XD

NejinOniwa

You're WORTH it, lass.  -w-

And with XP-tan mockery I mean something like:
PANEL 1: Source-fags standing around
PANEL 2: XP-tan enters from the side
PANEL 3: XP-tan *snickergiggle*
PANEL 4: XP-tan *ROTFL* Grumpy Vis-tan enters from side, saying something like, "Damn impostors."

Kiso

Hmm... those names are so... so freaking stupid.

"Windows Server Crusader"? "Office Master"?? "SQL Server Gal"?!

Do they think that their clients are stinking 8-year olds? Man... they could have used more matured characters. Heck I am willing to bet that they would have looked less stupid if they ripped off the Vis-tan design. and yes, I mean it as in draw them anime-like rather than some 3-minute baby drawings.

These guys makes my doodles look like million dollar paintings.

Hmm... I wonder if they accept open criticism without rist of having my computer hacked by them. I so want to rant on how freaking desperate they are. They should have left the artwork to the Japanese, at least even their crumiest work is as much cool as their awesome art.

*remembers something*

Oh... by the way... Nejin, the word "Jap" is a World War II word used by "The Allies" in many insults to their society. I suggest you make no use of it as some Japanese people feel offended when referenced by that word. I say it cause I've seen it happen myself. Just saying though.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life