The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a broken Sega GENESIS.

*inserts TI-89 Calculator*

Smokey

You get an IBM PC-XT wich can do so much more...

I insert Maki-Zushi... (sushi roll)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

You get the sun.

I insert a flyff mage with a really crappy build.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a Level 65 FlyFF V7 Ringmaster, whose Hybrid RM build pwns in both supporting and PVPing.
(What server btw? If I still have a patched client and you're on Lawolf I might come buff you)

*inserts Level 70 Fiesta Cleric*

Cockleshell

You get a piñata.
Agh, I'm on Mia. My character was doomed from the start, I put points in dex and str. Dx

I insert a razor blade.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

You get a Twilight-obsessed emo girl. Have fun with that.

I insert the Monty Python box set

Cockleshell

And now for something completely different.

I insert THE INTERNET

NejinOniwa

KIMI NI MUNE KYUN~
And you get a pixelate strawberry cake.

I put in lots and lots of cream...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

You get lots and lots of ice.

I insert Air Rivals. [/currentaddiction]

Smokey

You get air force two...

I insert a wiener...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a tube.

I insert a banana.
woot for phallic food articles

Odin Yggdrasil

Smokey

You get a night wit nerds...

I insert a pack of raincoats...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a pack of cigarettes.

I insert danbooru.

NejinOniwa

You get BLATANT CENSORSHIP.

I put in the only thing left on the smörgåsbord efter att alla jävla gäster gått därifrån...
SURSTRÖMMING.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS