The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

You get a puff of smoke.

I insert a rooster.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get a message from the Admins that YOU'VE BEEN A BAD USER NOW COCKLE

I insert the Start Orb.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

You get a BSOD and a message that the BSOD has failed.

I insert a computer fan.

OSHI- how have I been bad?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get a clone of yourself. With a severe mental disease of your own choice. What'll it be then, Cockle-san? ^_^

I insert nosebleed. 4 litres.

Cockleshell

HEYHEYHEY back up. I have ADHD IRL.

You get EXTREME PR0NZ

I insert a popup.

NejinOniwa

You get OHMYFUCKINGGAWDTHEYREAPPEARINGALLOVERMYSCREENANDITSFILLINGUPLIKEOHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
*choke*

I insert KNEE FETISH. (!?)

Cockleshell

You hear a clank and get a 404 fetish not found.

I insert a foot fetish (!)

NejinOniwa

You get trampled by the machine, and then a 400$ tab pops out.

I insert ARCHER FETISH.

Cockleshell

You get stabbed. By arrows.

I insert a COMPUTER FETISH-- oh wait most of us have that

NejinOniwa

You get a keyboardXmouse yaoi doujinshi.

I insert DESPAIR...

Cockleshell

You get HAPPINESS

I insert keyboardxmouse yaoi doujinshi.

NejinOniwa

You get a crappy, over-censored yuri pseudo-hentai FANFIC.

I insert a dead puppy...

Cockleshell

You get a turd.

I insert a macbook air.

NejinOniwa

you get the P-P-P-POWERBOOK!

I insert the worst smell of all time.

Cockleshell

You get a flower that emits the worst smell of all time.

I insert AN IDEAAAAA