The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a drunken sailor.

*inserts Boiler*

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Nichi

You get an exploding transformer

I put in a sonic screwdriver

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a crushed person.

I insert the OSC vending machine.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get two ladies going to the toilet together, although they actually wanted to stalk someone else going there.

I insert incest.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

You get me drooling over it.

I insert twincest.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get Kagami~n, alone and crying over not having any Konata to get raep'd by.

I insert bubblegumcest, however that works.

Cockleshell

stop following me
You get watermeloncest.

I insert vocaloids

NejinOniwa

You get Throat AIDS. lawl.

I insert a stick on a head.

Cockleshell

You get a stick on a butt.

I insert Takoluka.

NejinOniwa

You get MikuXLuka. -w- DELICIOUS VOCALOID YURIIII~ <3

I insert Mt. Fuji, played by Koizumi.

Smokey

You get K-2, with me playink with K-3...  ^_^  

I insert a quartet...  8)
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get 4 bashed skulls.

I insert danbooru.

Odin Yggdrasil