Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

Ano... I've eaten flowers... and bakers chocolate... and Mc Donald's toys... and shirt sleeves... and various packagings... and orange peels... and make-up...

and I only tasted shampoo, and dish washing detergent, and glue, and bath sugar, and scented erasers...

* nods *

Added after 49 seconds:

Oh, and I've taken syrup shots, hot sauce shots, ketchup shots, and various other things as well... >.>;; I'm not scared of anything.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

o.o Yes. Also, garlic bread and refried beans ^_^ Also, melted cheese and ramen. Also, peanut butter quasadillas! But those are normal things, right?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

ooh, baked cheese is even better, just bake it until it isn't runny anymore and goes crispy... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

yep, yep, discovered it after i had some cheese left over from baking an italian ham-cheese omelet...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Oh easy,
1 break two to four eggs in a pan,
2 sprinkle with italian spices/herbs (i have Nomu Rub Italian) and stir thoroughly,
3 lay some ham in and make sure it is covered with the egg,
4 grate cheese on top and start baking,
5 when it is ready to flip flip and heat other side for about a minute,
6 done... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

You should come over and make that and then I'll make cookies! ^__^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Would be a good idea, if i didn't live way out here in holland (seriously you pay about 5 different taxes on airline tickets :()
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

First thing that invents the "Telefrag Gun" will be the one that causes the FPS market to crash. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama