Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex S

Has anyone sprinkled dry coffee grounds over ice cream?  It's pretty good.  The flavor of ice cream doesn't matter, it tastes good.

I've also eaten notebook paper; it's bland but it'll keep you going until you find actual food.  Good source of fiber too.

CaptBrenden

Well im a big eater of buzzbeans so yeah, id totaly do that. need some good grounds tho.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

I've tried before and I loved it.  Can't anymore, coffee gives me nightmarish indigestion, which is a shame, I loved coffee.  I guess it was for the best, I probably wouldn't have tried hot tea if not for that.

Also, cinnamon on ice cream is delicious.  You wouldn't think it would do much, but it actually enriches the flavor a good deal.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

cinnamon also helps prevent some forms of DIABEETUS!

my roomate takes capsuls filled with it

NejinOniwa

PROTIP:

Cook sushi rice to porridge, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar and jam over it.

Delicious, JULEGRÖT.

Aren't we deriving into the food thread here, though? Meh, topicless, but still, topicSTEAL, more like. -w-

Also seafoods are quite delicious overall, but the most delicious of them all is...

CANCER.
_W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

thats not funny, my dad died of cancer.

mmm rice pudding... the british rations had rice pudding in them.. it was pretty good

NejinOniwa

Sorry 'bout that.
But still, cancer is pretty good. Or crayfish...? Maybe, that's what it's called.
Cook 'em, cool 'em, pry 'em open and suck 'em.
YUM.

CaptBrenden

i think im gonna be sick =_=

overall, I prefer food that doesnt look like what it used to be.  ham burgers dont look like cows, and they are delicious. But lobster looks exactly like it used to.. bleh..

Added after 34 seconds:

another reason not to eat the bull phallic, it still looked like a bull phallice

Cockleshell

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"cinnamon also helps prevent some forms of DIABEETUS!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

have to agree, cancer jokes are quite humourless and insensitive, plz screen your posts... (my dad also died of it, it was hell for him and terrible to witness)

also on a lighter subject, fat cat does actually look cool.... rinse with water and cat isn´t so fat btw...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Days of 4chan have shifted the meaning of "cancer" for me, I guess.

Cockleshell

I'm eating fried octopus as I type this.

MMM, tentacle rape.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

i just ate fried chicken....
Hmmmm, finger lickin' good.... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Xi Wang chan

Mmmm... if I can remember it... may be water with salt O__O (And if I remember too, a manner of sucide... is a kilogram of salt ¬,¬)...

Added after 2 minutes:

I was -10 years old I guess...

CaptBrenden

that reminds me of the last time my friend ordered kalamari.. amungst all the battered and fired tentacles was a tiny but completely intact squid ._.