Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, I hear they're pretty big, so...:P

I don't think the term "trout slap" would do it justice... ouch.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

heh, i thought of something we get every day from governments...
Bull-shit.... never ever gonna eat that...stuff fertilized by it, okay...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

mmm trout...

wait no, I hate fish and seafood, yuck =_=  srsly, who looked at a crab and said.. THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!  ?

Smokey

hungry people, i guess....
same goes for a lot of vegetables.... some actually look like weeds...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Smokey

ew....

there is one vegetable i like, but looks like snot... spinach...yummy a la creme with a bit of cheese...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quotewait no, I hate fish and seafood, yuck =_= srsly, who looked at a crab and said.. THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS! ?

I am going to answer this like a serious question just because I know it's not :P.  Finding food anywhere has been one of the keys of the survival of the human race.  I mean, my ancestors would've benefited a good deal from the knowledge that there's food in the water.  They were surrounded by water and nearly died of a potato famine, srsly (okay, I know I ripped that off some comedian, can't remember who).  Anyway, seafood's delicious, too bad there's a good deal of it full of freaking mercury -__-.

And another thing, why the hell do people eat phalli to begin with?  I mean, I understand testicles as a byproduct of the castration process, but what is the deal with eating penis?  (this is one of those rare half-serious moments for me, easily interpreted innuendos unintended)

Smokey

if you´re hungry enough, your brain will make the weirdest shit delicious... literally and for realsies...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

i heard somewhere that that sorta thing is suppose to be an aphrodisiac

IanDanKilmaster

Quotecollard greens =_=

In the south, you either love it, or you learn to love it.  In my case, it's probably one of my favorite vegetables.  I prefer the taste of mustard greens - they're much stronger.

Quotei heard somewhere that that sorta thing is suppose to be an aphrodisiac

Yeah, I've heard the same of "oysters".  It seems any form of male genetalia is believed to work for that purpose...

CaptBrenden

im rather suprized, no one has made the obvious "eat a dick" joke :p

haha that reminds me, im from the northwest, i have no idea what half the crap the south eats is..

Funny story, I was in Iraq. I love pumpkin pie and the chowhall often had it, but I noticed sometimes it was more orange then normal and it had no spice, I thought it tasted like crap. i made a comment about it on one of my very last days there, and the black guy across from me stared at me like I had a third eye in the middle of my forehead... after which point he proceeded to school me about the existance of Sweet Potato pie, which looks an awful lot like pumpkin pie :p

Cockleshell

Also, fertilized eggs.

They don't taste any different than non-fertilized FYI. I raise chickens. I have roosters. Roosters have sex with the hens. Hens crap out eggs. Eggs have potential to make babiez.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

Quoteim rather suprized, no one has made the obvious "eat a dick" joke

I've been hard at work trying to avoid that.  Comedy should never be that easy :P....

Quotehaha that reminds me, im from the northwest, i have no idea what half the crap the south eats is..

A good deal of it is crap, often it's bad for you.  Even the vegetables, which by normal people standards are supposed to be good for you, are indeed bad because of the manner in which they are prepared.  Even salads aren't safe (bacon grease dressing anyone).  I'm a guy who likes variety, so the whole "everything should be cooked in fat" wears very thin for me.  Still there are some dishes I think I'll always enjoy.

QuoteFunny story, I was in Iraq. I love pumpkin pie and the chowhall often had it, but I noticed sometimes it was more orange then normal and it had no spice, I thought it tasted like crap. i made a comment about it on one of my very last days there, and the black guy across from me stared at me like I had a third eye in the middle of my forehead... after which point he proceeded to school me about the existance of Sweet Potato pie, which looks an awful lot like pumpkin pie

Same here, I love pumpkin pie, but I hate sweet potato pie.  I'm often criticized for my lack of "southerness"-__-;.

QuoteAlso, fertilized eggs.

Aren't there French dishes which involve fertilized eggs?

CaptBrenden