Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

<________<  I dunno whats wrong with the way you pack your cheese, but none of our cheese gets hard under the plastic, only if you leave cheese exposed does it get hard.. and then it gets nasty.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

well, only a thin layer gets hard, just under the plastic..
plus i use pieces of this kinda cheese

Where, if you look closely, there's a thin darker layer of cheese right under its skin... ->

That's the yummy bit... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Quotecheese bits you say? I dont think Ive ever had that, sure ill take some of those...

Do I detect an intentional Katt Williams reference?  hahaha

Oh yes, I love cheese.  Would you say crust is more likely to happen with softer cheeses?  Or is it just more noticeable?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

it would happen to all cheeses but i will say that it's hard to find on an old cheese as they get hard themselves...
And on soft-ripened cheeses, like brie, the crust is harder to notice as it has a velvety mold coating...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

QuoteQuote:
cheese bits you say? I dont think Ive ever had that, sure ill take some of those...

Do I detect an intentional Katt Williams reference? hahaha

Congrats, you win the internets!

I was wondering if anyone was gonna catch that.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quoteit would happen to all cheeses but i will say that it's hard to find on an old cheese as they get hard themselves...
And on soft-ripened cheeses, like brie, the crust is harder to notice as it has a velvety mold coating...

Keen observation, you sir, obviously know your cheeses... I bow to you.

*bows*

QuoteI was wondering if anyone was gonna catch that.

It helps that I watch a lot of stand-up.  Chances are if you make a stand-up reference, I'll catch it, but please, I must insist, no Larry the Cable Guy.

Quotedon't even know kat williams....

Not even from Grand Theft Auto 4?  Everyday I'm Hustlin', Everyday I'm Hustlin', Everyday I'm Hustlin', Hustlin'... yeah, apparently that's also a failed meme - so Captain's reference works far better than mine on many levels.  

It'd be awesome if the clip she linked to is from It's Pimpin' Pimpin' because that DVD is made of win.

QuoteOH, LOL...
I need an XBox

Don't forget to rent a shed for all the extra space you'll need ;).

Smokey

Heh, yeah, i do have a passion for Cheese (did you know it has a positive affect on sleep? according to a study wich needs to be elaborated)...

And i know, XBos isn't the best, they're noisy motherbuggers... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteHeh, yeah, i do have a passion for Cheese (did you know it has a positive affect on sleep? according to a study wich needs to be elaborated)...

Seriously, we must be related somehow, hahaha.  In regards to sleep, as an insomniac who loves cheese, I'd have to object to that, ha.

QuoteAnd i know, XBos isn't the best, they're noisy motherbuggers...

Meh, the original's not so bad, but it's tremendous girth has made it the butt of many a joke.  I've played and enjoyed the 360, but I'm not sure if I'd like to own one.  I've had far too many friends receive that infamous error to be included in that stat (I should mention Microsoft did replace them).

CaptBrenden

The new chip set makes it less prone to that. I should also state that i dont know anyone thats gotten the red ring of death.

Personaly, I didnt like the original xbox, loved my GC and PS2, had a ton of games for both.. for the xbox i only had halo1&2 and doom 3.  I find it odd that having disliked it so before, that with this generatiton of consols my opinions of all the systems has been reversed. Cant stand the Wii and the PS3, but i love my 360 to death. best gaming money Ive ever spent. Prolly got close to 50 games for it, and not enough money to buy all the games I still want.   The only thing i find objectionable is the New Xbox live Experience that they force you to download. I could rant all day on that but im already off topic enough that I can add eatting my foot to my list of strange things ive eaten

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, the PS2 is a great console, no doubt about that, but Ninja Gaiden and games like it really woke me up to the kind of power the XBox had.  In fact, NG2 and Fable 2 are the main reasons I would consider owning a 360.  I have to admit, I'm not much of a Halo fan (heresy, yes I know), I find Gears of War to be a much more enjoyable shooter.  Anyway, I'm kinda with you on the Wii, aside from virtual console and Brawl, there's not much that appeals to me either.  Really something I'd only play with other people, I doubt playing single player is very much fun.

EDIT: On topic, I took some moldy cheese and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich today (yes, I scraped the mold off first).

CaptBrenden

<_< cheese sammich is weird food?

OHH!
I just thought of something on topic.  There is out there, a seamen cookbook. Yes, a cookbook where the secret ingrediant really is seamen. Im pretty cirtain fast food has been using it for years...

Added after 4 minutes:

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

Smokey

?!?!?! o_o what do they think of next??

Anywayz, i did once make a pizza with 3ounces of danish blue cheese, an ounce of brie, and 2 ounces of gouda....

That pizza was great, but damn that stuffed me good...
Thanks Fedora-sama