What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

Quote from: "stewartsage"For Yandere Kanojo?
xD
well I prefer tsundere than yandere, and that girl is more to being a tsundere.
I just found that one >.<

stewartsage

Oh yeah, the "Yandere" in the title apparently is a combination of Yankee and Tsundere, rather then, you know, an actual Yandere.

Acher13

whats that vid again, from nico nico about some yandere audio.. I got freaked when she take the scissor sound next to my right ear.

Oh, I just read Onani Master Kurosawa again and finished for the 2nd time.. the ending really is unexpected.

stewartsage

Latest Tasogare Otome x Amnesia extra: Teichi in a girl's uniform.  The hits just keep on coming.

HaloCapella

hm i dunno. i guess i can say waiting for the next negima, next hayate no gotoku and next one piece. hehe ^^;

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

stewartsage

It seems we'll be waiting a lot longer for the next Negima, if you read it on One Manga.....

Chocofreak13

i recognize those titles, the last two were in shonen jump, right? ^^
one piece is on of my fav. manga, but i'm WAAAAY behind.

the only manga left out of the ones in the "aquired" campaign that i haven't read is the second volume of Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji).

i also recently recieved 4 boxes worth of manga and art books. titles include Legal Drug, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Bleach, and maybe a few more. (think i'll start with legal drug, always wanted to read that. ^^ )
click to make it bigger

HaloCapella

One Piece, yes. Hayate no Gotoku, you're close cuz its on Shounen Sunday. I actually was reading some other manga but... i forgot what they were. ^^;

and whoa, 4 boxes. I hope you got some death note notebooks too. hehehe

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Chocofreak13

my bro/friend (a friend who's like a brother) wanted to do that at otacon. get a death note and leave it open in front of the dealer's room and label it "guestbook". xDDD
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Hyakko.  I'm gonna be sad when OneManga closes.....

NejinOniwa

There ARE other reader sites, though. But yeah.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

my friend melissa is reading tegami bachi on one manga (she's upset about it going under), so she's been sending me funny pages from it. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I had all my manga categorized there.  Pretty much all I want to keep reading online are Hyakko, Negima, Yandere Kanojo, and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.... Maid-sama too when I get back around to reading it.

stewartsage

Picked up some Princess Resurrection on the cheap.  Enjoyable.

PizzaDrill

Reading Broken Blade/Break Blade.