What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

kimi ni todoke. been watching the anime in anime club, trés bien. :3 also recently bought a yaoi one-shot called "the devil inside". ^////^ *squees*
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Squee...?
This doesn't sound good. SWEEP SQUAD, SCRAMBLE!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

troopermax

I didn't read much manga 'til the Bleach turn back the pendulum arc... Got tired of waiting week to week for the anime so read ahead in the manga... and now I have to wait for the manga XD and sometimes it's disappointing...

Also been reading Naruto, but don't think it's so great anymore...

Not sure if I should read FMA or just keep watching Brotherhood.

~Troop

stewartsage

Just finished reading K-On! and The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan, restarted reading TMHS manga, and considering starting Negima.  Open to any and all suggestions.

Bella

Um... I haven't read many manga, but Eureka Seven and Gunslinger Girl are pretty good.

bombermania

I read Naruto now...
Try to find more OS tan comic to read, but no luck...
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

OSWindowsXP

I'm reading one called "Butterfly", "No Bra", and "Kampher"

Xeon

Spent most of my time in those long Australian train? rides with Spice and Wolf *or Wolf and Spice* on one hand and a dictionary *also my DS* on the other for those frequent words I don't understand. Awesome read but had to hide some of the more revealing pictures from my fellow passengers, don't wanna break any laws now -w- *Keyword:Flat chest*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Is Horo really that flat in the mango? Couldn't have guessed that.

CaptBrenden

Rereading Silent Sinner in Blue now that its complete.  Also, reading The Inaba of the Moon and the Inaba of the Earth for like.. the 5th time XD
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

I never really liked Inaba much...possibly because of kaguhaet, but meh.

SSiB was very delicious. I saw it on OneManga recently as well...someone's catching up thar, lawl. -w-;

CaptBrenden

Well all of Rocketfuel 21s doujin are awesome. Im glad Zun picked them to do it.  There is one series of them Ive yet to see the end of, i dont think its complete, but its an Alice x Patchy one where they both think the other likes Marisa. Also, Remi in SSiB is the best. LETS GO TO THE MOON IN A ROCKETSHIP.

Personaly I love Inaba, but I dont hate Kaguya. I dislike the NEET personality fanon gives her, but in canon shes a whimsical light hearted person and funny to watch.  IN is also the best game (danmaku wise) and I love the story to it. Also, I have an affinity to Reisen so a 4koma comic focusing on her is awesome.

NejinOniwa

I realized that my kaguhaet might partly be due to my Mokou-ism...so many times more awesome than Kaguya, she is. Mokou <3~

And RF21 are indeed awesome. I'm a bit sad though, because I'VE READ THROUGH ALMOST THE ENTIRE GAKU-TOUHOU SCANLATIONS ARCHIVE NOW AND I'VE GOT NOTHING ELSE TO READ ;_;

CaptBrenden

Oh mokou is one of my absolute favorites, but Im a moko x kagu supporter :P Im working on a doujin for exactly that actually.

and I have read the entire archive.