What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i heart onepiece .

but i can't afford the manga, and i haven't seen the anime in nearly 3 years. ;__; so i get my info from the interwebs. :3
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Well, I just bought the English versions of the first two volumes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I've been reading fantranslations of the Gold and Silver arc of Pokémon Special, as well as Mahō Sensei Negima! on the internet.

Seamore

Ugh, I'm fed up with bleach for a while after the last Bleach marathon anime ;026 Maybe later after a while.
Looks like you give tons of recommendation nejin. Now the problem is when can I try to find it, since I'm still busy finding all Crazy Clover Club translated doujin.
QuoteDo I seem like a person to read and enjoy reading harem mango? I dunno, but TLR is just enjoyable, somehow.
Well, because it's everyman dream. MAIDS AND A HAREM  ;010
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Don't get scared, now! OneManga .com reader has all the stuff I read, because that's where I get it from -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

Yeah also read manga that this resource have
Finished + Anima and 1/2 Prince (want the continuation!!)
Now reading Claymore! Love when girls acts as a swordsmen ^_^  ^_^
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

Mhah. I never really got the hang of Claymore...damn women are way too emotionless to be fun at all :<

Vaereth

Eh I know that it hard to understand (sometimes too get bored with loong monologues)...but I start it to read cuz of the design of chars and just love to see women with swords ^_^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Seamore

Claymore? I've seen the anime. And boy did I regret watching the anime. The ending what makes it leave a bitter taste. At least the manga are better says some of my friend. Errr....women with swords? I prefer women with guns, like Mahoro with her twin magnum (mind you, I'm not talking to THAT direction). But for some unknown reason, I hate Lara Croft.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Somehow, female charas don't seem to be able to pull the sword-gimmick off right, usually...

Vaereth

and after this message notice that girls usually pull the sword with left hand 0_о

Smokey

Good observation... but why would they do that? are all anime girls lefties?  ;018
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

Dunno, but many girls-swordswomen in manga take their sword with left hand ;018  May be it is so just to shows some differens between men's and women's sword-fighting ;018

Smokey

Could be... i will keep an eye out for such situations...
Wonder if Motoko is a leftie too?....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vaereth

I shared pictures: at many of them she handle her weapon with right hand and sometimes with left. So I think she is right-handed person :)
BTW about Lara Croft. It is all my imagination or Revy from Black Lagoon is her copy? o_o

Smokey

Naah, Revy is way better... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama