Main Menu

Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Smokey"Did you know that a meme-fight is just about to break out?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Hay! Wat's this I hear about people stealing my lines, eh?

NekOSaka

Now you shall know the true FACE OF POWA!
... I got bored in a class...

[attachment deleted by admin]

NejinOniwa

DID YOU KNOW, that today, NOTHING YOU SAY WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND EVERYONE WILL GO AROUND BEING EXTREMELY PARANOID?

IT'S APRIL FOOLS FOO!
(...or is it?)

Smokey

Did you know that if you drop a cat below a certain height, it doesn't always land on its feet?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NekOSaka

Smokey

it's because a cat needs a bit of time to twist her back and aim her paws, right?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NekOSaka

That's still mean... You should be nice to kitties...

Smokey

I am nice to kitties... But cats sometimes fall from chairs, tables and couches...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

DID YOU KNOW, That this very Nejin has now learned the art of THINKING IN SEVEN DIMENSIONS AT ONCE?
No, seriously.
And I tell you, it's bloody hard.
Even harder than it was to come up with all the theories making 7 dimensions possible... ^-^;

Smokey

Did you know that the first three dimensions supplement each other, and that the fourth dimension is present at the third as a means of organizing it...?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, but did you know that the same can be said about the fifth and sixth dimensions as well? Only the seventh dimension does not directly interact with the first three.

NekOSaka

All thanks to Mr. Rogers for inventing the interworld.

NejinOniwa

FUN FACT ALERT!!!

Did you know that A majority of McDonalds' cashier machines are running on...*gasp*...WINDOWS ME COMPUTERS!?

No, seriously. Truth.