Main Menu

Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

its invaluble for those long distance shots! watch your ammo!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NekOSaka

Hey Captain, seeing as how Tazers are your forte, would you be able to rattle off the specs of this for me. From what I could gather its like a Tazer claymore-esc antipersonnel device. Do you know anything about it?

Never mind, I found a site about it. Here is the link , fun stuff.
Linkage

CaptBrenden

without looking i can tell those are the same air cartrages used by the advanced tazer.. i couldnt see using something likt that tho.. when does it know to shock them again?  does it fire each cartraige, or just one where the target is? how does it aim for proper tazer targets?  its like a claymore that fires three bullets.    humm i donno about that one -_-

Added after 2 minutes:

tho, looking at the link, it is made by the same people, tazer international. its the EXACT same thing but in computerized claymore mode.  If im in a military environs, ill use an actual claymore thank you very much

NekOSaka

I think they would be more likely to use this at United Nations, or American Embassy's, You know, better to have a guy having been zapped and dragged away then ripped to pulp with ball bearings and soaked up with a sponge if its going to be on the news.

CaptBrenden

at embassys they have claymores filled with large rubber balls, kinda like the rubber bullets used by  police.  they sting and hurt like you wouldnt belive and they will have a hard time moving in the morning, but thats far more likely to cause the desired effect then three sets of tazer barbs shot out in different directions

NekOSaka

I heard of those, I think they were actually called Stingmores. And the tazer could be used in an area that you don't want a rubber ball explosion, possibly in a corridor in a building, it's annoying to pick up all those little balls...

VonDaab

Did you know, that the little bigger claymores are no fun to deploy?

I think it has something to do with the fact that they weight rough 11kilos, are 80cm wide and incredibly hard to grab.

My first reaction when seeing it was ZOMG! HUEG LIEK XBOX!
Had fun times to try camouflage it though. heh.

NekOSaka

Did you know that the same guy made the title song to code monkeys, the song RE you brains, AND the end theme to Portal "Still Alive" that guy is known as Jonathan Coulton. And he is awesome.

NekOSaka

Did you know that the children's toy Aquadots are made with GHB, a date rape drug. Better yet, in moderate to large doses can cause people to go into non-responsive comas! Why don't we check these things!?

meiskool5

Did you know that it is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

NejinOniwa

CONSPIRACY MUCH o_o

And that's why I'll never ever regret being an atheist. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

Why would something like that make you regret? The Bible has easter eggs. XP

(cinder blocked)
I just noticed the Easter egg thing 3 secs after I posted...

NejinOniwa

Just that the candy in those easter eggs will KEEL you, one day...

O_o

Also, did you know that except minerals and stuff, everything you eat eventually turns into Acetylene Co-Enzyme A?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

Did you know that popcorn butter can/will give you lung disease?

NekOSaka

Did you know that 4chan will one day rule the world? Well most parts anyway...