Main Menu

Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

QuoteOnly in America do u find disabled parking lots outside a skating rink

I soppose in your world disabled parents/grand parents never want to take their kids to the skating rink.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

greyfish

The last time i looked. Chevolet are now shoving their badges on what we used to call Daewoos, GREAT !
Its a brilliant plan, maybe i should change my name to Brad pitt to make me more attractive.

Techno the fox

In Nijikaku Pizza-chan has a super move where she pulls two guns out of nowhere and just basicly Unloads on whoever the opponent is...

Which raised the question.."Who was Suicidal/Crazy enough to give her guns in the first place?"

NekOSaka

Yesterday Oct. 15th was Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

Techno the fox

The Computer Haruhi stole from the Computer club runs Windows XP Pro edition.
(anyone who looks close enough should be able to notice this.)

NejinOniwa

While on the subject of KyoAni and Computers, did you know that Kuroi-sensei's (Lucky Star) computer runs...Rindows XP?

Added after 17 seconds:

OH THE HILARITY >w<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

did you know....

that a advanced tazers probes dont even have to break skin to take effect, the arc can jump 2 and a half inches throught cloth (including leather and some body armor)?

...that the proves from an advanced tazer are fired at only 150 fps?  Thats less then the average airsoft gun.

...that the advanced tazer fires 26watts and 50,000 volts of electricity, but only .162 amps?

Added after 23 minutes:

Oh, and did you know that you can get more tacos for less from Jack In the Box'es value menu then you can from taco bells grande meal?

mmm tacos...

VonDaab

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"...that the advanced tazer fires 26watts and 50,000 volts of electricity, but only .162 amps?

Its high ampere that makes electricity lethal.

oh... Did you know that there are a small percent of people who are allergic to peppers, thus making a pepper spray a lethal weapon?

CaptBrenden

yes. there are more longterm/serious effects from pepper spray then from tazers

NekOSaka

Did you know that Captain has a tazer fetish?

CaptBrenden

NekOSaka

Oh, really? Well would you care to tell me why THIS picture was in your briefcase? -Holds up picture of 3.1-Tan "playing" with a tazer-

CaptBrenden

OH SHI-!

<_< >_>  

Did you know that I know many ways to dispose of a body?  *hint hint hint*

NekOSaka

I don't think we need to worry about that. Lets just keep this between us...
*puts copy of picture into folder labled "3.1-Tan collection"*

NejinOniwa

THAT FOLDER IS MINE!!! *snatches it and hides it away in order to use it as cappy-bait when needed*

Also, did you know that putting a voice lock on a shared computer gets you quite funny reactions from other family members? >w<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS