Main Menu

Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

FUMOFFU!!  **curses, Im going to have to return this thing.. I cant turnt the voice changer off...**
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

I'm watching that... lol

voice changer? XD; hehe

you know, I did not know until now that
I am a Mac.

Xeon

Did you know Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass demo is up for download for the DS *happy*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

download?  has there been a system update for the DS?

NewYinzer

Quotefumoffu... fumoffu fumofuu!

Fumo fumo fumo fumoffu! Fumo fumo! Fumo fumo FUMOFFU! Fumo fumo...

*turns off voice changer*

...Asahina-san's fried soba cafe costume!

*resumes*

What would you do if your DS turned into a turtle?

CaptBrenden

did you know that this is the wrong thread...? T_T

Xeon

Quotedownload? has there been a system update for the DS?
Hmmmm i think i should have been more specific first things first

1.Actually yes the ds does have a demo download system http://www.nintendo.com/dsdownloadstation/
2.It's also up on some rom sites*not gonna post them for obvious reasons*
3.THE Demo is GREAT!111!one11! the graphics is top notch for the ds standards. though its short its fun slashing monsters with the stylus, even though its the same area all over again the only bad part is its in japanese. im definently importing it when it comes out.

Hmmm It seems the full japanese version is leaked 2 days earlier than the release date  *Must resist urge to download due to it being japanese*

Edit: Just notice that all the above is a did you know so did you know that means im on topic :D.

CaptBrenden

T_T you and my former roommate, bloody pirates. he had one of those little ds cartrages that took a mini SD card or something.  Personaly I look down on pirates as much as car theifs and shop lifters.

Xeon

Don't worry though i don't pirate much unless i really want the game now. i ordered Osu tattake ouendan 2 just for the special stylus Im such a dork XD *although i do admit to downloading it firts XD* however i am not completely againts piracy, since its almost impossible to find a legal game copy in some countrys mine included and if they are they are mostly overpriced *RM600 for C&C 3 FTW*, here all the DS games i can find are Nintendogs Golden Eye and Pac man and those little DS catridges your talking about *not gonna say there names* here are sold in incredible amounts here.

Although i dont understand why people pirate computer games since they dont have online and thats the best part, i cant imagine having fun with dawn of war with only playing singleplayer.

Did you know it seems like 30% of the people here post only or mostly in the hentai section :3

NewYinzer

Did you know that the later at night, the more interesting the commercials?

Quotedid you know that this is the wrong thread...? T_T

Did you know that I just found that out?

CaptBrenden

QuoteDid you know it seems like 30% of the people here post only or mostly in the hentai section :3

did you know we are all just a bunch of perverts?  We just dont like to admit it.

Tsubashi

I am inclined to disagree, Captain-san ^__^;

Did you know that 50% of the people with Kagami-ism sigs are not following the signature restrictions? (Rule 6b)
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

annoying you is it?

just cus your our resident non pervert dosnt mean the rest of us arnt.

Tsubashi

With all due respect Captain-san, I try to think the best of people until otherwise forced to. ^-^

...and yes, it annoys me. You both are, after all, crew members ^-^
Gomen nasai
-Tsu

Xeon

XD i wasnt trying to offend anyone by calling every1 perverts *since u can add me in that category since i am here :3* and if so gomen *bows down and eats a cookie*