Main Menu

Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

...and so we now have another entrant in the contest of the Worst Puns in History!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

After listening to some of my friends I can say that I have some serious competition.

NejinOniwa

Start a thread for it, then?

NekOSaka

Think someone should?

NejinOniwa

Or we can use my thread for Generally Really Stupid Crap....kinda fits in.

NejinOniwa

Didya know that this site currently is the 13:th result you get from a google of "OS-Tan"?

13 -w-

NekOSaka

Isn't that bad luck?

NejinOniwa

Yes...

...for everyone except me, that is. ^-^ I'm BORN the 13:th, so that negates it and makes it positive. Bwahahahaha.

NekOSaka

Does this carry on to other bad luck insuing actions also? Like breaking a mirror?

NejinOniwa

Not sure. Never broken a mirror as i remember ^-^
I DO think, though, that my birthday is somewhat different when it's on fridays...since almost every single one of my friday bd:s contain some sort of mishap or suspicious event. Like getting a different stereo from what you ordered, or dropping the cake on the floor. Fushigi da-ne~ -w-

NekOSaka

So friday unlocks the true nature of evil involved with your date of birth?

NejinOniwa

Exactly!!!!!

...although it might also have something to do with the X Files.

NekOSaka

I say your proublem is not enough nekomimi pics. They can't exactly "ward off" any proublem but they do one hell of a job distracting with their cuteness.

NejinOniwa

For some reason i don't really believe that theory would work... -.-
(besides, Nagato pictures are way more effective thataways, at least for me.)

Also I could clarify that I've got a constant "High" setting on the Random Event Generator for myself, somehow. Just came home from screaming apart my voice to old rock songs and a see-off party for my senpais who graduate...lesse...in two weeks.

Day off friday -w-

NekOSaka

Oh, end of the year it is. You still going to keep in touch with all of your senpais though?