What is the origin of your nickname?

Started by Exa, January 03, 2007, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Nice a real story behind a nick... ;010

I don't even come close to that depth, my name only explains a couple of personal traits of mine...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

My name doesn't have any backstory. It DOES have an AFTER STORY, though, for things I learned or realized AFTER that...

...time paradox, i has it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

WTF?!
I.... have difficulties understanding....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I've stopped trying, I'm just waiting for the next thing to come. Seriously, much of the stuff I've come up with have just built themselves bigger on their own as time's gone by. It's freaky.

Smokey

Well that's one of the explanations of my nick Smokey ; my logic being as clear as thick smoke... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

*sneaks into topic, ninja-snake-slug style*

uhm, choco is.....well, i love chocolate, and i used to be called "coco" back in the day. coco is a play off my real name. and even though i'm changing my name next year, i think it'll stick.
as for "freak", well, i'm a self-proclaimed freak, so there we go.

i'm not 13, i just love that number, and i've used this exact user at many a site.

my other nickname, "max", is the second half of my first name shortened. i'm keeping the second half when i change my name for this purpose. :3

some other nicknames include:
cueball, which i was called when i was a baby, since i did not get hair till i was 2. :\
julie thompson, my pseudonym.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

whose logic? yours, mine, or someone elses?
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Yours...
My logic chips away at all the rules of physics...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

and yours chips away at ontopicness <_____<
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Well, then for a rare on-topic moment, i could swear i saw a couple of new users that haven't posted here yet!!

We should drag 'em in, right?

For the sake of on-topicness itt, not for the entertainment of seing lassooed newbied being dragged around kicking and screaming :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Unfortunately we don't have a "lasso" function on this forum at the time, please ask the administrator responsible.

...er.

Persona

Well, the origin of my nick is quite simple:

On forums and such you have to take a certain persona depending on the forum and what it's about

So, instead of thinking a different one on each forum, I just decided to keep it simple and made it: "Persona"
I love: Mecha Musume, OS-tan, Furry Girls.

Ryuusuke

Mine is from Yu Yu Hakusho, Urameshi Yuusuke. Mine is Urameshi Ryuusuke. Not really special. This is just my nick for forums, I have other nice nicks for games and subscriptions.

robhol

Mine has some relation to my real name. Though, since I'm a cryptic and slightly paranoid bastard, I'm not saying how. >:3