Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelilly

Quote from: "C-Chan"
QuoteGod, I've been away for so long that I don't know what anything is anymore.  Thanks for clearing things up!

GYAAAAAAAH!!!  >v<
Equipped with that adorable 2.0-chan avatar, everything you say just comes out sounding so cuuuuuuuute!  ^.^

*hugs IceLilly*

But yeah, I'd love to see you more often around here, be it doing stamps, or editing the Wiki or joining us for FOSA'ing, or just chatting from time to time.  ^___^
*super flying glomp* It's all because of you that I love 2.0-chan now! >v<

QuoteI may have started something.
I'm glad someone else wants to make -tans for the other Chan image boards. I always thought of the -Chans as sisters, think : Sibling rivalry to the extreme. I've already made a Fchan-tan. (Who I've given the nickname "Effie".) Check my topic for more on her, and I've thought of a preconcept design for a Desuchan-tan. (Y'know how We is a doppleganger of Emuii and Yamada is a Hacchan impersonator? Well think of Desuchan as a Suiseiseki wannabe.)

I'm thinking of 4chan-tan as wearing a pink outfit, whereas 7chan-tan has a blue-gray one.
*pictures* Ooooo.... Pretty! *__* I've been wanting to do the Chan boards for a while but didn't have any ideas. To be honest, I STILL don't have any ideas... ^^;

QuoteAlso on a Site-tan related note..I could've sworn I saw a Youtube-tan a while back somewhere.
Whoa! Really? O_O' Do you remember where?

Siya

Quote from: "Techno"Also on a Site-tan related note..I could've sworn I saw a Youtube-tan a while back somewhere.
Quote from: "Icelilly"Whoa! Really? O_O' Do you remember where?

Was it this one?
http://siya.deviantart.com/art/SkyOS-YouTube-concept-chibi-60022667

NejinOniwa

uwaaah~ >.<
That thing looks ancient! Somehow...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Siya

Ancient?  XD;;  

Also, to everyone in charge of the Wiki, I've got the original psd files with transparent backgrounds for most of my designs.  Would you want me to make up avatars using them?  I could hit all the ones C-Chan hasn't done, yet.  If so, what is the preferred format?

Techno the fox

Quote from: "Siya"Was it this one?
http://siya.deviantart.com/art/SkyOS-YouTube-concept-chibi-60022667

Yeah that's her ^_^

I'm not really "In charge" of the wiki, but yeah I think It'd be awesome if you made avatars for your -tans. I'm not really sure what filetype though, because I've never submitted any images to the wiki.

C-Chan

Ah yes, I had forgotten how cute Chibi SkyOS-tan and Chibi YouTube-tan were!  ^.^

Regarding avatar creation....

You can use the ones on the previoius page as reference, but I can describe it in detail here:

Basically we need a 100x100 pixel image, preferably in PNG or GIF since JPGs often leave unsightly artifacts.  As you can see in the sample, there should be a 1px black outer border, and a 2 pixel white inner border.

Course, I'm just excited enough at the prospect at seeing colored versions of your earlier masterpieces.  ^.^

Now about Parsix-sama....  ^___________^

Siya

Alright!  These looking alright, then?

Anything new shall have to wait until I get a small lineup of commissions finished.

C-Chan

Ah yes, these are looking like a million dollars!! [Canadian ones!!  @.@]

Thank you, saved me a trip!  ^___^

Will stick to you like a leech until I get to see your next picture!  ^v^

*sticks to Siya like a leech*

Added after 32 minutes:

Okay, avis uploaded and posted to the Avatar Gallery!  ^v^
Just noticed that Yoper-sama isn't on there yet... want to do the honors, or should I?  ^___^

Speaking of honors, Zeta-tan reminded me that there are other BeOS-tans needing exposure, so I made avis for them too.
Plus one very special and "infectiously"cute Mistress too.  ^>^

Siya

Hehehe....I forgot all about Yoper. ^__^;;

C-Chan

[singing off-key]  You've lost that loooooovin' feeeeeelin!!!!
Wooooah, that loooooovin' feeeeeelin!!!!
You've lost that LOOOOOOVIN' feeeeeelin!!!!
Now it's gone....
Gone....
gone....
WoooooOOOooooooooah.....
Buddum.... buddum.... buddumdumudum....
Baby baby!!  I get down on my knees for youuuuu!!!
 ^.^

...and stuff.

In short, come to Piggy, Yoper-sama!  ^___^

Bella

^ Wow, an 80s song reference O____O

In other news, nice avis!

C-Chan

Love makes you dig up all sorts of weird references like that.  ^^

*snuggles up to Yoper-tan*

Aurora Borealis

Interesting that you two mention "You lost that loving feeling"! I just got done watching the end of "Top Gun" and that song was being played!

2 new wiki avis and 2 updated!

ROM DOS-tan **NEW**
This one is just a placeholder and will eventually be updated

Quantum Link-tan **NEW**

BBSpot-tan (updated)

Something Awful-tan (updated)

Siya

Yay!  I was wondering about Quantum Link-tan's absence, the other day, but I forgot to comment on it.

C-Chan

Aurora-hime, you are a doll!  
ADDED!!!  ^v^