Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Quotep.29: "Ella es tu amiga"

That's my cue to go and hire a mariachi band.  ^___^

Please wait for me, kudasai..... -v-

*runs off with wad of cash*

Gussy Keniji

Ack, why haven't I posted in here yet O_o;

But in anycase, these are some great pages of epic ROFLs, I await to see what awaits the Mac tans in the next page(s) with great anticipation doodette

"Wut..."

Techno the fox

ZerOSanity, One of my favorite Os-tan comics by a member of this board. ^-^

Quick Reviews:
Pg.25

Those aren't bombs, it's C-chan looking at pics.
*rimshot*

Pg.26
Bwahahah.
Looks like the Osx-kuns have been caught.
(I keep finding myself attracted to Antares-tan for some reason)

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"p.27: "Topsy pervy!" (but don't be fooled by the title. This page is completely SFW!)
p.28: "End this with a boom!"
p.29: "Ella es tu amiga"
p.30: "Cat got your tail?"
p.31: "Monkeygirl business"
p.32: "Contest this!"
p.33: "Switching to collide"

Huh, Amiga?
She's gonna be in it too? ^_^

I Eagerly await the next episode.

CaptBrenden

hahaha Win!  She should have been like "someone sent us up the bomb"
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

Bwahaha! I like how Cheetah-tan's all ready to...erm...O___O

Seeing OSX-san freak out is thoroughly funny XD And then when 3.1-sama is all calm-like telling OSX-san the bomb's lit....

LOL!!!

C-Chan

QuoteOSX-kun finally snaps and for that, he must deal with Cheetah-tan, a crazy dominatrix-type character!

BWAHAHA!!!!!!  ^v^
Yep, that does bring back memories no?  ^___^

Not sure if this was intentional, but that thing in the background behind OSX-kun looks like a haunted face.  ^.^
Also love the little sequence where OSX-kun gets dragged away by Cheetah-san.  `v'

QuoteOSX-tan goes berzerk, thinking that OSX-kun was enjoying his punishment but then quickly tries to explain to the Windows-tans (and RedHat-tan) what has been going on but forgot that bomb was still lit.... Oops! But thanks to 3.1-tan for pointing that out!

Funny sequence of course (you know I love this stuff all the time... ^.^), but just wanted to point out the very subtle effects that I think highlight your growing mystery of this tool-of-the-trade.  The spark of the bomb has the right illumination effect to give it that extra flare (no pun) -- especially in Panel 6 the lighting looks especially realistic (even if it's only a 8-point star).  The addition of the Radial Gradient on the bomb (with the right position and color), as well as the properly blurred explosion, also shown a keeness in detail that is really adding gorgeous touches to this comic.  My award for best character poses go to both 3.1-sama in Panel 9 and OSX-tan's throwing scene in Panel 11.  ^v^

I really want to hurry up and cover Pattern Gradients in my documentation, since you would clearly work wonders with them.  ^.^

QuoteAnd you are correct, Bella! Amiga-tan will be introduced on page 29 and Darwin-tan will be introduced on page 31! However I still haven't gotten Rhapsody-tan to appear (even though I've gotten up to page 40 sketched) yet

WOOHOO!!!  ^V^
I still remember when you were trying to figure out how to insert Amiga-sama in the original Zerosanity.  ^__^
Course, Zerosanity Redux is so full of OS-tan cameos and overall winnage, I had nearly forgotten that she hadn't shown up yet.  ^.^

QuoteAlso, good joke there, Techno! Although C-Chan doesn't explode anymore, he has switched to melting into desserts!

Yeah,... might do that after a while, until I get bored and consider switching to rendering myself into hand creams.  ^v^'

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Bella"Bwahaha! I like how Cheetah-tan's all ready to...erm...O___O
Uh oh! I think I unintentionally added in a double meaning there! 0__0

Seeing OSX-san freak out is thoroughly funny XD And then when 3.1-sama is all calm-like telling OSX-san the bomb's lit....

LOL!!!

3.1-tan is kinda oblivious due to her not very expressive nature and an add-on to that in ZS is that she has gained a "been there done that" attitude over the years

Quote from: "C-Chan"

BWAHAHA!!!!!!  ^v^
Yep, that does bring back memories no?  ^___^
Yes it sure does!

Not sure if this was intentional, but that thing in the background behind OSX-kun looks like a haunted face.  ^.^
Also love the little sequence where OSX-kun gets dragged away by Cheetah-san.  `v'
Yeah, the haunted face in the background was intentional! I also really liked doing that little sequence where OSX-kun gets dragged away! But is it seriously wrong that Cheetah-tan is one of my favorite of the OSX-tans because of the crazy stuff she's done? :D

Funny sequence of course (you know I love this stuff all the time... ^.^), but just wanted to point out the very subtle effects that I think highlight your growing mystery of this tool-of-the-trade.  The spark of the bomb has the right illumination effect to give it that extra flare (no pun) -- especially in Panel 6 the lighting looks especially realistic (even if it's only a 8-point star).  The addition of the Radial Gradient on the bomb (with the right position and color), as well as the properly blurred explosion, also shown a keeness in detail that is really adding gorgeous touches to this comic.  My award for best character poses go to both 3.1-sama in Panel 9 and OSX-tan's throwing scene in Panel 11.  ^v^

I really want to hurry up and cover Pattern Gradients in my documentation, since you would clearly work wonders with them.  ^.^
I'm glad you really like how that turned out! I have been experimenting with the blur effects and gradients, something I learned how to do only recently. Oh geez, I remember when I first used Inkscape, I only knew how to use the pathmaking tool and the edit nodes tool!

WOOHOO!!!  ^V^
I still remember when you were trying to figure out how to insert Amiga-sama in the original Zerosanity.  ^__^
Course, Zerosanity Redux is so full of OS-tan cameos and overall winnage, I had nearly forgotten that she hadn't shown up yet.  ^.^

Confirmation of Amiga-tan appearing in ZS:

A small snippet from page 29!

Yeah,... might do that after a while, until I get bored and consider switching to rendering myself into hand creams.  ^v^'

At least when you switch to turning into hand creams, you don't have to worry about most people trying to eat you. Except for small children who don't quite know the difference between pudding and hand cream!

C-Chan

*sees chibi Amiga-tan*

*puts up hooves*  Okay!  Time for a test run!

This is not a drill!

Repeat!  This is not a drill!!!  ^0^

Cream rendering in 5....

Cream off!  We have cream off!!  ^V^

*C-chan renders self into hand cream*

Added after 1 minutes:

[hand cream talking]  Actually,... why not stick that cute Amiga-tan graphic as one of the Wiki Logo's microchibis?  It's okay to reuse artwork, after all.... I did say to keep it simple.  ^___^

Aurora Borealis

Thank you for your words of wisdom, almighty talking hand cream! I'll do that!

---

Page 28: "End this with a boom!"

This is also the start of a new story arc, with a trip to the nearest pizzeria!

C-Chan

QuoteThank you for your words of wisdom, almighty talking hand cream! I'll do that!

Any time, my dear.  ^__^
Now do please open me ASAP, as I'm feeling claustrophobic.  ^.^'

*container starts fidgeting*

QuoteThings went "Topsy pervy" on the last page but now things are going topsy turvy on this page! OSX-tan NOT getting aggressive after getting scared, The Smoking Gun-tan appearing to cause a scare of her own, and 2K-tan has problems of her own involving Pizza-ko!

This is also the start of a new story arc in ZS, with a trip to the nearest pizzeria!

*puts 2 and 2 together*

PIZZERIA TABLE CLOTHS!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!1  ^V^

*dances to and fro*

I - KNOW - WHAT - THAAAAAAAAT - MEANS!  ^-^

Bless your heart, Aurora-sama!  I shall be indebted to you for up to forever!  ^__^

Now then, just wanted to say that before you disappear for the night.  I'll have a small review about your latest comic in a minute....

Added after 20 minutes:

I'm gonna follow a new format today....

PANEL 1:  Fufufu... I see Cheetah-sama is holding on to.... something.... ^.^
I've come to realize, though, that Sonata-sama hasn't spoken a word yet.

PANEL 2:  BOOM.  ^__^

PANEL 3:  You're definitely following world-reknowned chibi facefault conventions here!  Every day, as time goes on, your comic grows in overall slickness.  ^v^

PANEL 4:  6.0-tan looking cute, but it was hard to tell right off the bat that that was her rocket launcher.  Maybe shifting the handles sideways might've given a better visual clue.

PANEL 5:  Mac-tan looking unusually cool and graceful,... oh wait, maybe not,... fufufu.  ^__^
The microchibi of 6.0-tan would be perfect for the Wiki logo, btw (just the head portion sticking curiously out of the chest would work great!).
Kudos to your clever use of a Linear Gradient.  ^___^

PANEL 6:  More cute chibis.  Though it has OSR 2.5-sama, I think RedHat-sama looks the cutest here.  Incidentally, her graphic would also be a great addition to the Wiki Logo.  One of the best parts about Inkscape is that I can easily reuse art wherever it can help speed up development.  Don't tell anyone, but my DSL-tan's head owes a lot to that vector sketch of MorphOS-tan.  ^.^

PANEL 7:  Well,... nothing much happening here.  Quick question, though:  how did you generate the sand texture?

PANEL 8:  After seeing so many Macs, it's hard to get my eyes adjusted to those Windoze colors.  ^___^'

PANEL 9:  Smoking Gun-tan still has a bit of 'granniness" to her, but 3.1-sama is drawn very nicely here.  ^__^
I have to say, though, that Gun-san's line would've been better placed right after 2K-tan accuses XP-tan of eating "all the pizza before returning", and then talking about someone coming with her in Panel 10.

PANEL 10:  Yeah, like starting off with "Someone's got to come with you, but not me" or something.  Still, her expression is dynamite here, and the Pizza-ko's cameo is simply genius!   Not bad drawing her either,... your drawing style does her much justice.  ^^

Aurora Borealis

*Lets C-Chan out of hand lotion container* There ye go!

Cheetah-tan was still holding on to the rope that she used to tie up that OSX-kun. Sonata will have a significant part of her own later when OS-9-tan gets involved!

Never considered using the micro-chibis from ZS in the OS-tan wiki logo! I do like the suggestion involving Antares-tan/6.0-tan although I thought having her happily fly out of the treasure chest would have worked too.

But reusability of vector graphics is wonderful thing which I do all the time! I confess to doing as much redrawing as the average very low-budget anime producer! BWAHAHAHA!

The sand texture was easy to generate. Did it in Photoshop.

*Made tan shapes for the shape of the ground --> Rasterized
*New layer above rasterized beige shapes
*Went back to beige shape layers, selecting each shape and pouring white over them in the new layer
*Back to new layer--> Set mode to "Multiply" --> Set master opacity of layer to 40% --> Use "Add noise" filter to whole layer (monochrome setting, amount: 40%)

The Smoking Gun-tan does have a bit of an older woman look because she is serious and wants to dress the part as she is a cop + lawyer! (And the grey hair in a bun does add to that) But there may be a scene later when she takes off her glasses and/or lets her hair down to see what she really looks like!

The part with 2K, XP and The Smoking Gun didn't turn out its best due to limitations of space :(

While I do not understand most of the non OS-tan characters from Futaba, I like Pizza-ko and felt like adding her in! ^^

Aurora Borealis

I've got good news and bad news...

The bad news is that I tried to upload page 29 to my gallery but couldn't. But the good news is I was at least able to upload it to my Photobucket gallery which will do for now.

Did I mention that page 29 is now up?

Takes place in the Byte Me pizzeria where Amiga-tan is singing "Rock Lobster"! And OSX-tan decides to come with XP-tan to the pizzeria where they meet Amiga-tan! Toshiaki also reappears and the second panel contains several cameo appearances! :D

ROCK LOBSTER!!

Bella

Oh my freaking gosh!  ;010 Great panel, or the greatest panel?

Lesse...in the second panel I spy Bluebottle, 95 OSR 2.5, Fedora, Phantom, TRS-tan (Or something...I forget...), and last but not least, my two favorite OS-tans (by association with my favorite OSs, that is,) Homeko and Ubuntu-sama! Hope we see more of them!

And I can honestly say I get the whole Rock Lobster codename/B52 song reference.... I have the cassette lying around somewhere, even XD

And Miggy-sama is too cute! I mean, tooooooo cuuuuuute! I nominate her for most adorable character to appear in ZerOSanity!

Oh yes, and Byte Me made me LOL!

Aurora Borealis

Thank you!

With the guesses on cameo appearances, you are mostly right. Got 5 out of 7 correct (I added in a couple very obscure OS-tans. heheheh...)

They are: Ubuntu-tan, Bluebottle-tan, Phantom of the Macintosh, Amiga-tan (obviously), 95 OSR 2.1-tan (your guess was close but hey! You knew it was one of the 95 OSR 2-tans!), Homeko (who is also enjoying the yaoi she's reading!), TRS DOS-tan and KanjiTalk 6-tan.

ROCK LOBSTER!!

And "Byte Me" will be even weirder when you see its logo on the next page!

C-Chan

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^
AURORA-SAMA, I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL NOW BE YOUR SLAVE FOR... get this....

THREE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!  ^0^

*lovingly renders self into more hand cream,...*

*but is still somehow typing a response*