Aurora's got an OS-tan art thread! Wait... what?!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

That third option sounds real tempting-- NO. NO! I SHALL NOT BE TEMPTED! Besides, I just had lunch! As for shading, I almost always shade first (like I did this time).

And I honestly think that your hand-drawn sketches are very nice, C-Chan!

And here's the finished Windows 3.2-tan!

Also in wiki avi form!

And one more thing...

Here's Coleco Adam-tan, part of a silly group picture in progress! Oh, and that picture will be titled "A hairy, scary, shocking situation"! :D

Aurora Borealis

Wiki avi for A/UX-tan the Space Cadet!

And the scrap art that was used. I had a little bit of extra fun with this, adding in the scenes in the thought bubbles. She's in one of her fantasy worlds now! :D

C-Chan

Aaaaaaaah!!!  I'm so sorry Aurora-dono!  ;^0^;

There were too many threads to reply to and guess this one slipped through the cracks.  ^^'

In any event, will respond properly tomorrow (need to catch some Zzzz's), but in the meantime I'll be sure to cuddle-up to my porcine girlfriend.  ^___^

*cuddles up next to A/UX-tan and squeals*  ^o^

Aurora Borealis

I forgive you, C-Chan!

Got another picture started! However, I should have started this picture months ago when the Apple ][ turned 30 back in June but better late than never, right?

Here, she is holding a cake as Macintosh System 4-tan helps her put on a party hat! I chose System 4-tan to apper in the front with ][-tan because she also turned another decade older this year (turned 20 in January) is about the same height as her, and is the most obscure of the Mac OSes that turned another decade older this year (the others are System 5, Mac OS 8 and Rhapsody)

The final version will also have Lisa-tan, GS/OS-tan, A/UX-tan and the other Classic Mac-tans added in the background

And because Rhapsody turned 10 this year, I might also start a 10-year anniversary picture for Mac OS X that will include Rhapsody-tan, OS X-tan and the 10.x-tans!

C-Chan

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^
Great Balls of Sugoiness, this is not only very very cute, but also great timing!!!  ^___^

It was just yesterday that I realized how long I've left poor ][-chan in the sidelines, without showing the world just how pretty she is (unfortunately, because she works very hard, she unwittingly hides that a lot under farm attire too old for her physical age).  So just in one swift stroke, you've solved both problems.... ^.^

You drew her AND you dolled her up for her birthday (in a very Amiga-tan like way too)!  ^___^
(Should add that you also made OS4-chan look very cute too, something which she rarely divulges either due to that Terminator-like leather jacket.  ^.^)

All in all, your finished work coupled with your newfound Inkscape shading sk1llz, will undoubtedly yield results that require something above and beyond swoonage!  ^___^

*shudders*
*holds back tears*
*fails*
*cries*

*recreates one of the final scenes in Kung Fu Hustle...*

"M...M... Ma............. MASTER!!!!!!!" ^0^

*grovels before Aurora-dono*

CaptBrenden

Still waiting for a picture of aroura with banhammer.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

But even in her farm clothes, ][-tan looks really cute and pretty! But it being a special occasion, I decided to draw her in a new dress! Incidentally, I did get some inspiration from your gala dress Amiga-tan picture!
---

This post also comes with an order of AURORA WITH BANHAMMER! ;006

CaptBrenden

I approve of this post *thumbs up*  needs more shiny there noobhammer
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

QuoteBut even in her farm clothes, ][-tan looks really cute and pretty! But it being a special occasion, I decided to draw her in a new dress! Incidentally, I did get some inspiration from your gala dress Amiga-tan picture!

Thank you Aurora, although I gotta admit my original rendition might've had some cute, but lacked some of that so-called "moe".  (probably the reason why I drew Lisa-chan next to her)  ^v^

In any event, still owe you one.  ^.^

QuoteThis post also comes with an order of AURORA WITH BANHAMMER!

Sweet!  ^___^
Or should I say, cool.  ^.^
I like your expression in this one,... I know it goes against the cheery atmosphere of your avis, but wouldn't actually mind seeing this one up there.  ^v^

Aurora Borealis

Beware! Aurora's magic wand doubles as a ray gun!

-----

And an update to the "Hairy, Scary Shocking Situation" picture!

Now includes Barbie Linux-tan in the background, who was doing something nice, combing Adam-tan's hair but then gets shocked when Adam-tan does her infamous antic of discharging electrical energy! Also got started with the shading a tiny bit.

The next version shall be more shocking! :D

C-Chan

*C-chan's eyes turn into hearts*  *v*

*C-chan douses self with crazy glue and latches on to Barbie-chan*

MINE.....!!! ^__^

Everyone else, go away!!  No touchy!!!  Get your own tall girl!!  ^.^

*squeals*

Added after 1 minutes:

Oh and yeah, you look cool there tool, Aurora-dono.  ^__^

BTW,... now that I've latched on permanently to Barbie Linux-chan............. any recommendations on how I'm supposed to eat, drink and........ do.............  everything else......?  Sorry, kinda acted on impulse.... ¬¬;

Gussy Keniji

QuoteBeware! Aurora's magic wand doubles as a ray gun!

Lolz Aurora-dono's firin' her Laz0r!! (I'm sorry, I had to say it...it's one of those impulses y'know ^^; )

Bwah, didn't know Barbie-chan was that tall...not like that's a bad thing of course ;)

QuoteBTW,... now that I've latched on permanently to Barbie Linux-chan............. any recommendations on how I'm supposed to eat, drink and........ do............. everything else......? Sorry, kinda acted on impulse.... ¬¬;

Well maybe you could ask Barbie chan to take you places to eat and stuff... ... ... ...somethin tells me it ain't gonna be that simple...

"Wut..."

C-Chan

QuoteBwah, didn't know Barbie-chan was that tall...not like that's a bad thing of course

*returns safety switch back on semiautomatic*  Yeah, thought so.... `v'

*resumes permanently hugging Barbie-chan*

Oh, and btw,... that's Ms. Barbie Linux-san to you, mister!  ^o^

QuoteWell maybe you could ask Barbie chan to take you places to eat and stuff... ... ... ...somethin tells me it ain't gonna be that simple...

*squeals with delight*

Yeah, that sounds like a remarkable idea.... very romantic at least....  ^__^

*has vision of Barbe-chan with a spoonful of slop, asking him to say "Ahhh"*

Aurora Borealis

Still haven't finished the Apple ][ 30th anniversary picture (only about half-way done) but in the meantime, here's another batch of random, OS-tan related doodles!

Another set of random, OS-tan related doodles!

And in my next sketch to be posted up, I will introduce a few 'unreleased' OS-tans!

Alfamille

I missed a lot of things here  ^_^

A nice way to draw yourself Aurora! Also love that party hat scene with System 4 on  the 30th anniversary of Apple.  ;019