Aurora's got an OS-tan art thread! Wait... what?!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Awww...That NeXTSTEP-tan/Darwin-tan pic is too cute :D (though it makes me wonder what the posh OS X-tans think of their bug collecting cousins, XD). And the Viru-tan is even better with the background!

C-Chan

Hmmm,... I wonder if it's any coincidence that you mentioned Viru-tan and bugs in the same paragragh.....  Â¬v¬

Aurora Borealis

That is an interesting coincedence.

And here's a series of doodles and sketches I drew at school today! :D

C-Chan

Awesome.  ^^
And the reward for cutest doodle of all....

*drum roll*

LET'S HAMMER TIME!!!  ^V^

(no seriously, love that for some reason,... I think I may be belligerent.  ^^')

Speaking of which, I have something for you tonight as well.  Stand by.  -v-

Aurora Borealis

Yeah! HAMMER TIME!!

**WARNING** Do not throw hammer at TV. That's what a Wiimote is for!

Err... Uhh... Not that I'd do that. I always use the Wiimote strap when playing! I swear!

And you've got something for me? I like the sound of that! :D

C-Chan

Well of course you like it cause you've already seen it,... well, not like this....

http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?cat=7

Just look at the one called "Amiga Ball Checkered Pattern Tutorial".  ^__^
You probably know most of the functions described, but I did write this for a general audience after all.  -v-

Oh, and don't worry,.... Am also working on that "other" thing too.  -.-

Aurora Borealis

I'm checking it out right now! Very well-written and illustrated! It's plenty understandable to a simpleton like me! When/if I get the hang of it, it will come in very handy! ( because doing individual checkers is such a drag >_<)

C-Chan

Keep calling yourself a simpleton, and I'm going to have to use the paper fan on someone ELSE besides Tsubashi-san....  -v-

In any event, you'll know you're using Inkscape to its fullest when you're keyboard shortcuts start equalling or outnumbering your mouse clicks.  ^.^

Tsubashi

Wow, senpai, that's really awesome!
It certainly is helpful, especially since I've been trying to figure out the whole "PATH > UNION" since I started! ^^'
Shows how well I know what I'm doing! ^__^'

QuoteOh, and don't worry,.... Am also working on that "other" thing too. -.-

Ooh! Mystery desu! How long will this "other" thing take, I wonder? ^v^

Added after 3 minutes:

Oh, and Aurora-sama's sketches! Awesome!
The "Pac-Nukem" made me laugh, but I've gotta agree with Senpai, my favorite is the hammer time pic! ^___^
-Tsu

Bella

I like the Homeko/Homeo comic, heehee...3.1-san is very cute and well-drawn, and hammer time Macintosh system 1-san is funny XD
I saw the Wizard Of Oz parody sketch...I'd love to see it all finished, it's a great concept (I especially like "tinman" THL!) ;010 I'd like to do a parody, but I'm afraid it'd be too vague (Like a passing idea I had for a 'Lost' spoof...)

QuoteHmmm,... I wonder if it's any coincidence that you mentioned Viru-tan and bugs in the same paragragh..... ¬v¬

Yup, pretty much ;)

Aurora Borealis

NO! NOT THE PAPER FAN! I've seen it be used, but never on me and I'd like to keep it that way!

*runs off, curls up in a corner*

*still in corner*
And you saw the preconcept sketch of the proposed "Wizard of Oz" parody? If you liked that, I'm sure you will like THIS!

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Uhh... She doesn't really strike me as the type that is like Dorothy ^^;

However, One of the pictures I'm working on is a "Pani Poni Dash" parody and one of the girls will be cosplaying as 3.1-tan!

Thurosis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Bella

Too cute, Aurora!  ;019 Just as I said before, THL-tan is my favorite  ;010 Though she looks a bit frightened, (maybe she needs 'Courage' more than the Lion does, eh? XD) System 3-tan is adorable, and the cameo by 2.0-tan (as a bricklayer, no less!) is a nice addition!

QuoteUhh... She doesn't really strike me as the type that is like Dorothy ^^;

Seconded. Upbeat, youthful system 3-tan was a good choice :)