Aurora's got an OS-tan art thread! Wait... what?!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Heck yeah, UNIX has been a household name since the late 60's, when it still went byt he suspicious name of UNICS.  -v-

To think that the most influential OS in history, still used today, was built to run on a computer with NO monitor and probably no keyboard as we know it.  ^^;
And to think that, aside from a few new useful features, it was considered quite crummy for its era.  ^^;

Flying (or sliding?) ME-tan looks cute, but now you're leaving everyone itching to know how far you've changed your comic.  ^.^

And don't forget, there's still THAT Zune idea.... you know which one I'm talking about. -v-

Kami-Tux

oh ME-tan... you, like, totally got the right position for her: crashed!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Poor ME-tan...Least she's doing what she loves...XD

CaptBrenden

Im still waiting for some 3.1sama in zerosanity
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

In the original version, she was going to first appear on p.34 but now that I'm rewriting most of ZS, I can get her to appear much earlier! However my mind right now is drawing a blank as to what kind of scenario should she first appear in. Need ideas! ;__;

And in that first page preview, ME-tan is being a klutz! And as to how much is being changed in the new version: Well, the general idea of what happens is kept pretty much intact but at the same time there are lots of changes. (contradictory, huh?) What are those changes? That's for me to know and you to find out when the new version is up! :D

SleepyD

hiya allz. again. XD;

I gots a vague idea. Bring 3.1sama all quiet-like--sitting in the background while shenanigans occur for the majority of the comic page, before doing something epic and full of win.

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Good ideas! In fact I will do that! Thank you for your input both of you! :D

Aurora Borealis

Seeing how incredibly popular Viru-tan has became, I decided to finish the fanart of her I drew earlier some pages back!

IJIMERU!!

C-Chan

Woohoo!!!  Your Viru-tan is locked and loaded finally.  Methinks this one should be slipped back into Nijiura.com somehow.  -v-

Tsubashi

Hmm, I could have sworn I posted something here? Must've gotten lost in cyber-space or something !

Anyways, Great work Aurora-sama! The background looks amazing, and bundled with your already astounding fanart, I don't think there's any Windows box that could withstand that! ^v^
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

BWAHAHAHA... Windows beware! Viru-tan is coming for you! But also on +Nijiura+, I've also seen some antivirus-tans too. Viru-tan is such a cool character, makes me wonder what kind of antivirus-tan has the nerve to attack her! Oh wait... beneath that cuteness, she is malicious!! But still...

C-Chan

Aurora Borealis

Thanks for posting that up for me! I didn't want to double post too much! ^^;

I also got that picture done surprisingly quickly. Done in three days!

And I have two picture ideas in progress! The "Wizard of Oz" crossover picture (has a preconcept sketch in my gallery) and also started sketching an OS-tan+"Pani Poni Dash" crossover picture! :D