Aurora's got an OS-tan art thread! Wait... what?!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

The Apple I-tan I drew a couple days ago- now with colored, shaded and finished goodness!

Tsubashi

YAY!!! ^o^
She looks really cool, though her hair sorta reminds me of flowing chocolate?  ;018
You're getting better at Inkscape all the time! I'm really impressed with how quickly you picked it up! ^__^
Good thing too...
-Tsu

Kami-Tux

She looks good! And, yeah, has hair like chocolate...

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

mmm chacolate covered apples... mmmmm

Awsome job as usual... um is she a doll or bot?  cus shes got doll joints o_o?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

Ahem...

Quote...is a living Rozen Maiden-like doll girl who...
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

well excuse me for not having the time to read the back to back page long post -_- I bearly have time to skim them and make sure no one is breaking image policy or any flaming is going on.

I see picture, I comment. if no description is included with the picture and I dont have the time to sift and figure out where they were talking about it before, *shrugs* what else am I gonna do?  I soppose i could just become like pitkin and lurk with no posting.

Tsubashi

I'm sorry, Captain-san, that was incredibly rude of me!
*Bows Apologetically*
I guess I should have thought that one through, but alas I have failed once more. Please accept my humble apologies!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

No problems, here as a token of good will have a bite of this strangly garlic shaped apple...

anyhow, The point of my post was to point out the awsomeness of arouras art.  I unfortunatly dont have time to read all the background work she puts into them, but I at least want to let her know that her artwork is liked

Exa

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
The Apple I-tan I drew a couple days ago- now with colored, shaded and finished goodness!

B..b... beautiful!  ;175 I can't make it to words... but she looks awesome! A true masterpiece from Aurora Borealis-sama!
* bows down *

Bella

She's so beautiful! Excellent job! A very good tribute to what may be one of the most important computers ever made ;010 I can see where she'd be quite humble and down to earth in her lifestyle, perhaps not aware of her influence (...unlike Unix-sama...XD). Long story short, we need to see more of Apple I-sama!
As Tsubashi said, her hair is very chocolaty, but that only adds to her sweetness :)

Aurora Borealis

Huh... Her hair does look like chocolate! Hahaha! Chocolate-covered apple! And that adding on to her sweetness... Wow! Things like that work out when I least expect them! :D

Also I'm almost done with first page of the new zerOSanity! Sure, I'm pretty much starting over the but the good news is that I'm making progress a lot quicker and am also adding in details I may have forgotten earlier without slowing down the 'plot'!

Bella

QuoteAlso I'm almost done with first page of the new zerOSanity! Sure, I'm pretty much starting over the but the good news is that I'm making progress a lot quicker and am also adding in details I may have forgotten earlier without slowing down the 'plot'!

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

C-Chan

Awesome stuff here too!  ^__^
Please hold that thought, though,...
Will be right back.  ^___________^'

*rushes off to take care of ongoing business*

C-Chan

QuoteThank you! Glad you like her design because trying to think of one was hard! I sorta knew what I wanted her to look like yet I didn't at the same time! For one and a half class periods in the afternoon today, that was one of the main thoughts in my head! "What exactly should Apple I-tan look like?"

Iyaaaaaaah,... that's not terribly reassuring.  ^^;
But I guess it can't be helped,... back when I was in school, I found it so boring I couldn't help but think of fun stuff in the interim.  -v-

QuoteAnd Linux XP-tan appreciates that you like her fork! She can use that fork to smite those that don't believe her (when it comes to 'cosplay' and other things like that)!

"Hey, you're not XP-tan!"
"Uhh.... Uhh... I SHALL SMITE YE!!" *SMACK*

Now that you mention it, the Linux-tans do strike me as smiters,....  ^^;
Noble GPLers that SMITE proprietary evil when they see it.... ^v^;

QuoteHmm... Good point! Oh, I never noticed the 90's subcultures back when it was the 90's! Anyways I scored as the Indie subculture and it suits me well! I'm fond of obscure bands and generally hate the mainstream! But of course there are a couple exceptions to hating the mainstream such as the iPod!

I can't believe you took that.  @__@
It's amazing that only in a few years, kids are gonna think the 00's were ancient history.  -v-;

QuoteYou're welcome! But isn't it odd that a Mac user like me made a Windows 1-tan rendition way before the Apple I-tan? And the fact I made a ZUNE-TAN?! 0__0

Well Zune-tan we conjured up to make fun of her, so that doesn't count.  ^.^
And you followed up Win1.0-tan with Mac1.0-tan, so technically-speaking you're alright.  ^v^

Good! That's kinda what I was going for! Appearance-wise, she looks a bit like Suiseiseki (and also a little bit personality-wise too back when she was a trouble-maker!), personality-wise she is generally quiet-natured like Souseseki but also artistic like HinaIchigo. Of course I also made her look sorta like Apple ][-tan with her hair down too for obvious reasons.

QuoteThe Apple I-tan I drew a couple days ago- now with colored, shaded and finished goodness!

S-U-G-O-I-N-E-S-S....
Literally 32 years in the making AND she looks like Suiseiseki-sama more than ever!  ^v^

Allow me the priviledge to swoon.  -v-

*swoons*

QuoteShe's so beautiful! Excellent job! A very good tribute to what may be one of the most important computers ever made I can see where she'd be quite humble and down to earth in her lifestyle, perhaps not aware of her influence (...unlike Unix-sama...XD). Long story short, we need to see more of Apple I-sama!
As Tsubashi said, her hair is very chocolaty, but that only adds to her sweetness

The chocolate-colored hair I like too, more so because it breaks up the blonde connection, and really does explain once and for all that Mac-tans can have different hair colors (which in fact they do, more so than blonde by now).  ^__^

In fairness to Unix-sama, however, she never really had a choice.  Not one day goes by when she isn't reminded of the shear influence she yields, and after almost 40 years of that she's getting tired of it.  -v-'

Aurora Borealis

Luckily I'm able to still concentrate in class about class stuff as well as think about other things! Whoo-hoo! My mind can multitask! And now that Zune-tan has been mentioned I should draw her again! But I need picture ideas! ;__;

The Apple-tans can have different hair colors but I too am notorious for sort of setting up a pattern. ^^;

And Unix has been around for almost 40 years?!

Last but not least: Almost done with the first page! I just need to add shading, backgrounds + dialogue (which don't take too long) and the first page will be up!

(No.. wait. This is last!)And once I get the first page up, the thread shall live again! Well... that is if I'm allowed to bring it back up after being dead for 3 months -_-