Aurora's got an OS-tan art thread! Wait... what?!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Oh yeah, System 5-tan has a magic wand in her hand and I know what you mean by that "hint hint"! (I wanted to draw System 6-tan looking like she's about to fire the bazooka at the viewer but that was too hard. And what I did draw was hard enough!)

And here are the original pictures the latest wiki avis came from!

Hehehe.. I had extra fun drawing this one if you couldn't tell from System 5-tan using her wand! :D

This... was by far the hardest one to do! Darn bazooka being so hard to draw >__< But I am very satisfied with how the whole thing turned out!

Rhapsody-tan's picture was pretty easy to draw except for her basket Ã,¬__Ã,¬ But I managed to do all of this picture (minus the shading) in Inkscape though!

Tsubashi

Amazing Aurora-sama!
*Saves to Disk*
You're on a roll, aren't you! No doubt you got plenty of other things cooking in the backroom, eh? ^__^
Speaking of other things (like hinted things ^-^) release "it" soon, okay? I'm dying to see it!!! ^o^
-Tsu

C-Chan

Stupid rules,... they prevent the great Aurora-sama from posting her work in all it's glory.  ^0^

Come to think of it, I wonder if it's even fair to apply said rules here, since this thread was a picture thread to begin with.  '__'

Oh well, the individual pictures aren't that large, so I guess I can display one pic per post.  ^__^

Added after 2 minutes:

Now we're cooking with fiya!  ^v^

Now all we need is for more volunteers to daisy-chain the other two pictures (or at least make way so I can post again) and we'll be set.  This thread will return to its former glory (within the legal bounds anyway)!  ^v^

Aurora Borealis

I'm not sure if those picture size rules apply in this thread because it is supposed to be a picture thread but when in doubt I post larger pictures in link form just to be on the safe side -_-

Tsubashi

QuoteNow all we need is for more volunteers to daisy-chain the other two pictures (or at least make way so I can post again) and we'll be set. This thread will return to its former glory (within the legal bounds anyway)! ^v^

Okay, I dubs System 6-tan! ^__^

Added after 44 seconds:

She's so cool! ^v^
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

Thank you, C-Chan and Tsubashi!

And here's System 5-tan in her prankster glory! :D

C-Chan

*cries tears of joy*

Arigatou, Minna-san!!  ^v^

Did I forget to mention before how crisp and gorgeous Rhapsody-san looks?  ^v^
Beware, Barbie Linux-san,.. I may just be wooed by a shorter gal after all.... ^.^

System 5-tan made me ROFL!  Now THAT'S what I'm talking about when I think of her!  (and it's little details like that which definitely add distinction to an image) ^v^

OS6-tan shocked me though,...
ABSOLUTE SUGOINESS!!!!  YOU DREW THE STARSTREAK LAUNCHER!!!!!    @V@

Sorry about the time, though,... now I wish I had sent you the SVG before (that way, you could've just reused the graphic).  But it still looks fantastic, and I guess now you can say is her launcher of choice.  ^.^

Alsos, didn't know the rocket engines could retract,... at least now I have an excuse for them not appearing in a particular scene.  ^.^

Her expression is kinda cute in this pic, though.  ^v^

Exa

* gasps *
If people could die from seeing too much awesome, I couldn't post this now! :D
Both zero_infinity-sama's mini OS-tans and Aurora Borealis-sama's OS-tans are wonderful! You can easily piece together your work!
* bows down in front of Aurora Borealis-sama *

NejinOniwa

pwn is short for pure win.

One free intarwebs to you both!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Thank you everyone! (But be careful trying to approach Rhapsody-tan though, C-Chan. She can be very unpredictable!) And I will use this newly-won intarwebs well! :D

Once again I'm on a roll and got another done!

QNX Neutrino-tan! She's very smart and useful, self-proclaimed mad scientist, fond of all things science-y (especially chemistry and anything that involves playing with the power tools), and is a bit eccentric! Main weapon of choice is a tranquilizer dart gun but sometimes also uses a rocket launcher or one of her crazy chemical mixtures!

full version below:

Kami-Tux

Mhhhh, may I comment? Maybe make the background darker so I can see her better! Except that, good work!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Admittedly, cyan on cyan does clash a little in the Wiki avi.  Fortunately, changing that in Inkscape is easier than switching a light. ^.^

In the meantime, here's QNX-sama super-sized!  ^v^
(which is ironic, since she usually shrinks rather than grows.  -v-)

NejinOniwa

On a roll? I'd rather say you're on a constant frenzy. And that is GUUUTT.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alfamille

Aurora, you have done a nice thing on System 5. The phantom was a nice touch as a character. Well the System 5 Multi-Finder could be some sort of a cool gadget if you know what I mean :)...

C-Chan

Okay, I might strike as being a little,... dense,.... here....

Not to mention that knowledge is only one Wiki click away.... -.-

Still, I'd rather experienced Mac users answer it.  -v-

What exactly is the Finder, and what makes it great enough to be the highlight of every release?  ^^;