Aurora's got an OS-tan art thread! Wait... what?!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Great Fark-tan! Ironically, there is a Farkman:
(Warning: Contains Foul Dialogue and Sexual References. But what would you expect out of David C. Lovelace?)
http://www.umop.com/farkman/index.htm

Aurora Borealis

Didn't know there's a Farkman. But that's okay because Farkman is awesome! :D

And this was one of the pictures I drew during study hall today! Still has a couple lines that should have been erased but there will be a photoshopped, colored version soon! Decided to use the 'standard' rendition of XP-tan for this one.

More like "WHERE'S THE BEEF BOWL?!" :D

Ultimaninja

Nice job!
C-Chan would be shamed that you joined the XP-fandom!
I'm ashamed that I can't draw actual people as well as most of you...oh well
*runs to go play some games*

Aurora Borealis

XP-tan isn't one of my favorite OS-tans, but I've started to like her though. (and couldn't resist drawing this! ^^)

MisterCat

Aurora, that's a very nice rendering of XP-tan!  I can relate to her attitude in that drawing, as today is pay day and I was rushing about like a madman buying groceries.

;012

Eating is fun and it's good for you, too!  Anyway, I continue to be impressed by the wonderful personalities which infuse your OS-tan artwork.

;019

=^..^=

NewYinzer

Very nice rendering, Aurora! Hehe...Where's the Beef? Just like the old lady...

*ponders*

Why have we all started calling people's drawings renderings? It seems to have happened all of a sudden, and we can't stop for some reason!

Aurora Borealis

Yup! That's the reference! Some old lady shouted "WHERE'S THE BEEF?!" but I don't know where it is exactly from though.

NewYinzer

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: MisterCatAurora, that's a very nice rendering of XP-tan!  I can relate to her attitude in that drawing, as today is pay day and I was rushing about like a madman buying groceries.

;012

Eating is fun and it's good for you, too!  Anyway, I continue to be impressed by the wonderful personalities which infuse your OS-tan artwork.

;019

=^..^=

Eating can be fun! especially when it is candy! Why, I still have a good amount of halloween candy left! It's been a very good year for me to go trick-or-treating! Mmmmm... candy!

And here's the XP-tan picture in color! :D

Quote from: NewYinzerIt's from an old Wendy's commercial. More info can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where%27s_the_Beef

Yay! Question answered! I've been wondering where that was from the past few days before drawing that picture!

Have a few new pictures in progress right now. Including a group picture of 3.1-tan and 3.2-tan!

Here's the pencil sketch of it! Well, besides 3.2-tan's dress being a bit too short, but no problem I can fix that in Photoshop!

MisterCat

It's more great artwork from Ms Borealis!  Yay!  Yeah, you're right:  Candy is a good thing.

;010

Look!  DOS kitties!  How cool is that?  My cats haven't yet mastered DOS, but then neither has the operating system in my computer.  Apologies to the lovely ME-tan....

;026

=^..^=

(P.S.  Don't let C-Chan know this but, speaking of eating, I ate some bacon yesterday and I'm about to eat more.)

C-Chan

*stares intently at MisterCat*  Ã,¬_Ã,¬

*cough cough cough*  Since pork is not good for cats, I do hope he actually means BEEF bacon.  Ã,¬.Ã,¬

Speaking of bacon, Aurora-sama.....
Your sketches of 3.1 and 3.2-sama are not only fantastic....!  ^V^

....But they can also help extend my life if you show those to the Captain!  ^.^

The drop-dead cuteness of the pic should distract him for at least 3 weeks,... PLENTY of time to draw the 2.0/3.11 combo.  ^____^

XP-chan is nicely rendered too.  ^.^

BTW, what did you go dressed up as?  'v'
An OS-tan, I hope....  -v-

CaptBrenden

QuoteHave a few new pictures in progress right now. Including a group picture of 3.1-tan and 3.2-tan!

I love you. @.@

and OMG doskitties! not one but two!  They look awsome too!  

Quote=^..^=

(P.S. Don't let C-Chan know this but, speaking of eating, I ate some bacon yesterday and I'm about to eat more.)

Most exellent!  

Quote*stares intently at MisterCat* Ã,¬_Ã,¬

*cough cough cough* Since pork is not good for cats, I do hope he actually means BEEF bacon. Ã,¬.Ã,¬

sure it is, i feed it to DOS kitty all the time. thats why he/she looks so happys (is doskitty a girl or a boy?  I had always intended to make it a him for digicom... but I never really thought about it.  Since there is a catgirl dos-tan.. perhaps doskitty is a girl.  3.1sama hold her/him up and check!)

btw, it took the liberty of replacing your bedding with lettice and tomato, with a sour dough boxspring.  Hope you dont mind, feel free to got to bed and get comftrable  

:9

QuoteSpeaking of bacon, Aurora-sama.....
Your sketches of 3.1 and 3.2-sama are not only fantastic....! ^V^

....But they can also help extend my life if you show those to the Captain! ^.^

The drop-dead cuteness of the pic should distract him for at least 3 weeks,... PLENTY of time to draw the 2.0/3.11 combo. ^____^

Im on to you!  Besides, I need to eat to keep up my strength to worship this picture more.   dun dun duuuuuuuh.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

brougeXP22

i can't see the pics at school *goes to cry in the corner*  ;011

C-Chan

QuoteI went dressed as a random space alien overlord. Originally going to be a fashion victim but then when I put on a tinfoil hat (If I had a black suit and a red bowtie, I could have claimed to be Tinfoil hat-tan! ^^)

GAAAAAAAH!!!!  Opportunity missed!  ;^0^;

Quoteand alien atenna-thingies I decided to be an alien overlord!  

Meh,...  Well, as long as it fielded ample candy for you.....  Ã,¬__Ã,¬
But... Tinfoil Hat-tan..... *sniff*

QuoteToo bad I can't sew or anything like that because if I could I would have cosplayed as an OS-tan! (Most likely either OS X-tan/Generic Mac-tan or Tiger-tan because they're my favorite of the "official" OS-tans but too bad I couldn't have anyways because it was way too cold outside. Temperature was a <sarcasm> balmy 19 degrees fahrenheit! </sarcasm>)

Might sound strange coming from a male chauvinist pig, but technically-speaking I might have been able to come up with a costume for you.....  Ã,¬___Ã,¬
Granted I excel more at mache and cardboard manipulation, and only have less-than-average sowing skills, I've still managed to come up with very neat and memorable costumes (as well as pinatas).  ^__^

And warm ones too, to fight back the frigidness.  -v-
(A chibi OSX-tan might've done the trick.  ^___^)

QuoteI plan on getting p.20 of ZS up today even though I didn't have the attention span to finish 21 and maybe start posting the mini-character bios for the OS-tans I drew and/or the zerOSanity versions of OS-tans that have multiple renditions (i.e: Leopard-tan, OS 8-tan...)

Might be able to start updating that soon, so yeah I'll add in what I can in the Annex and you can provide additional details and/or corrections as needed.  ^___^

QuoteI love you. @.@

and OMG doskitties! not one but two! They look awsome too!

Hehe... Told you.  ^__^
Betcha, though, that he never saw Windows 3.2-chan until now.  ^v^

Quotesure it is, i feed it to DOS kitty all the time. thats why he/she looks so happys (is doskitty a girl or a boy? I had always intended to make it a him for digicom... but I never really thought about it. Since there is a catgirl dos-tan.. perhaps doskitty is a girl. 3.1sama hold her/him up and check!)

A) Betcha DOS Kitty has trichinosis! `v'

and

B) There's nothing there when you hold DOS kitty up, so it's likely a girl.  -v-
Besides, it's safer to assume that in case it does become true that she can turn into human form.  Ã,¬___Ã,¬

Quotebtw, it took the liberty of replacing your bedding with lettice and tomato, with a sour dough boxspring. Hope you dont mind, feel free to got to bed and get comftrable

*raspberry*
Have you ever pondered the nutritional value of DOS cats?

QuoteIm on to you! Besides, I need to eat to keep up my strength to worship this picture more. dun dun duuuuuuuh.

All for that....  Ã,¯0Ã,¯

*writes down note to draw wrinkles on 3.11-sama*

Hmpf!  Ã,¯_Ã,¯

*turns back and storms off*

Quotei can't see the pics at school *goes to cry in the corner*  

Demand to your Principal that you get access to Photobucket pics!  ^0^
Otherwise, how else will you see my DR-DOS and QDOS pics?!  ^-^

Aurora Borealis

Here's that 3.1-tan + 3.2-tan picture in color! Enjoy! :D