What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well, true, things are a bit slow in the start. But episode 4 and onwards is true epicsplosion. Miyako moee~ wwwwwwwww
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Siya

Alright.  I'll try and ignore the boring of the first three episodes, then. ^__^

nagato

I just finished both seasons of black Lagoon and I am now on episode 18 of excel saga.
Feb 4th 2008. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

"you wanna tangle red?" Stephen Colbert
"I wanna tangle." Conan O\'Brian
"How do you want to settle this?" Stephen Colbert
"I want to settle this a civilized way... with violence, violence ladies and gentlement." Conan O\'Brian
"Lets do it. Come on. I am going to kick your ass." Stephen Colbert.

NejinOniwa

Excel saga, huh.

YOU WILL DIE >w<

nagato

"I want to settle this a civilized way... with violence, violence ladies and gentlement." Conan O\'Brian

NejinOniwa

Spontaneous combustion due to mental implosion?

nagato

CaptBrenden

but youll get better..

just re watched gunslinger girl while i wait for the next episode of the second season to come out.. I forgot how awsome the original was.. and how fail the new one is incresed with such reaization -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"but youll get better..

just re watched gunslinger girl while i wait for the next episode of the second season to come out.. I forgot how awsome the original was.. and how fail the new one is incresed with such reaization -_-

which is why I'm not watching it again at the moment. XD;;

After watching that first scene with henrietta, I stopped cuz then I realized I'd be cursing Marvelous Entertainment while watching for not getting the same people to do the animation/voices for the second season.

I still like the manga though...  

Someone give me tips on how to properly draw guns. I don't think I can do a good gunslinger girl fanart without doing at least a semi-decent job on that.

Siya

Oi, SleepyD!  I see you're watching Darker than BLACK.  I've been intrigued by that anime.  

Please tell me about your experience with it. ^__^

CaptBrenden

perspective and research my friend, perspective and research.  Research the weapon first, get as many pictures of it as possible from differnt angles etc.. then draw your characther, rough box where the weapon should be to its approximate size (remember, they are little girls so the guns will be oversized compaired to most examples IE: the FN-P90 is about as wide as my chest, but on henrietta it looked alot bigger)  once you get a rough box laid out, use what ever perspective method you think will work best for you (probobly 2 point)  and draw away!  after that its a matter of coloring or shading it in whatever style you plan to do..

but anyways, back on topic... I just watched Tsukihime again. For some reason I didnt finish it last time.  I got to about the point where ROA apeared and that was it.  Tho having recently picked up the first 4 mangas I already see blaring differences and stuff lefted out of the anime.  The biggest difference is they make no reference to the origin of death points.. spots shiki later sees that the lines originate from and he can destroy or kill things with a single stab with them.. heck in the anime dispite leaving that detail out, its obvious he used one on ROA.

Still dispite other peoples complaining i thing the anime was still pretty good, just horribly abriged

nagato

well I finished excel saga with my mind intact. So the next anime is to finish watching azumanga daioh.

NejinOniwa

NEWS FLASH, GENTLEMEN!!!!!!1!one!!!!1!
SEQUEL WARNING!!!!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-02-27/new-slayers-tv-anime-series-in-the-works
FUUCKKK YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH SLAAAAAAYYEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Added after 53 seconds:

In other news, currently watching READ OR DIE TV and rewatching Slayers to prepare up.

CaptBrenden

hummm hopefully it wont be as bad as slayers tri *is wary*

but Im currently watching Kashimashi and Otome wa boku ni Koishiteru...

ITS A TRAP! X3

Ultimaninja

Da Capo
Shuffle
Shakugan no Shana (browsing for season 2)
Zero no Tsukaima (Again season two browsing)