What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

Ghost in the shell is great indeed! Talking about that did you guys know that there's a new Ghost in the shell film out? I walked past it in HMV ad was quite surprised as I never heard anything about it.

Anyways I just finished Samurai X: Reflection. I'm not going to deny it but I cried at the ending, it's that sad/beautiful/romantic. But I recommend it!

Zalian

Ghost in the Shell is awesome. Innocence was a little trippy though.
Third movie... The Stand Alone Complex one? I don't really like S.A.C. so I haven't seen it.

I'm watching Higurashi Kai and Gintama. They're such complete opposites.
Red, red, everywhere...

Silentbob

Watched the first episode of Minami-ke, about a family of three sisters living together.  It's a slice-of-life thing.

I was actually sometimes picturing the three of them as OS-tans, maybe NT-tan, ME-tan and 3.1-sama.   Because they fit the descriptions a bit.  Kana (who'd be ME-tan, but somewhat less clumsy) even has a secret admirer, who could be Kyourou-kun.

Exa

Well, in the new season I already have 3 series I know I want to follow:

- Clannad: I think they mix the comical and serious/drama elements so well, and the story seems interesting. Also, the OP is awesome!
- ef - a tale of memories: I have no idea how it will go, but the mood caught me. And we have an amazing ED here ^^
- Shakugan no Shana 2nd season: I liked the first series, this seems to be good, too. :D

EDIT: I started one more series:
- Myself, yourself: Not very unique in that genre, but at some reason, I have the mood for this ^^

U-Know

CLANNAD, Minami-Ke, Gundam 00.

I have to catch up on Shana II, Seto no Hanayome, and Nagasarete Airantou. Been too busy to finish these.

I have to start Myself;Yourself soon as well.

CaptBrenden

O SHI- its a panther, quick! get in the car!

._. oh wait,  its you.

Added after 2 minutes:

Oh, and I watched Hellsing Ultimate 3 last night.  Im gonna have to go back and watch it again in japanese.. some of the voices are just fail -_-  The show takes on a whole new feel with all the gag sceans from the manga added back in.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

CaptBrenden

Just started watching Black Lagoon (yeah i know, Im slow) But it teh awsome!  Im gonna have to cosplay revy :3 shes a girl after my own heart.

Bella

I just watched Spirited Away ^_^ It's a very interesting movie, and very sweet!

NewYinzer

Ah, the magic of Miyazaki. Many good memories. As for me, I got Zeta Gundam and Gunbuster for Christmas, and I've been alternating between the two for the last week. On top of that, I can't seem to wean myself from watching Patlabor 1 and 2 over and over and over and over and over again. Must...stop...watching...mecha...anime!

xonomech

YOU PEOPLE DOESNT HAVE LIFE... RIGHT? ajjajajajajaja
Just kidding, this post grown a lot in a short time, and now i cant understand what are you saynig................................
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

Siya

I'm currently watching Mushi-shi.  I'm really enjoying it.  It's not something I'd normally suggest to anyone but myself, though.  

Maybe I'm wrong, though.  Maybe others will enjoy it, too.

Myrdin

I loved mushi-shi. It managed to maintain my interest despite the calm, relaxed tone. Every episode was unique and original.

Siya

Ja, I was afraid that the calm and relaxed part would turn a lot of people away.  I'm a sucker for all the different mushi, though.  I like anime that feature a plethora of spiritual "creatures".

CaptBrenden

watching claymore right now.. and rewatching elfen Lied