What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

So you have joined our little Rozen Maiden posse, eh? Hehe...

As for me, after finishing Evangelion, I've taken a break from new anime shows. I still have to buy a few shows that came out since I got the fansubs (FMP:TSR and FLCL). Also, I read in a PC World article that the government can now track peer to peer downloads, so I thought that it might be best to discontinue torrenting new anime releases.

CaptBrenden

QuoteAnd i just recently realized why Gin-sama likes yakult! hahaha

its so sad, yet so funny XD
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

I'm currently watching IGPX fansubs  

Shigurui ( a very interesting samurai series very violent too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0geiODQeyY Thats the opening to it if anyone is interested in the series.

zjhentohlauedy

juststated Utawarerumono. its very interesting and fast paced, i'm only in the first 10 episodes and wow. nobody to emperor...
My my, aren't you lovely~

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Xeon"Just watched School Days, weird but I've seen worst :P

Edited for being way off topic Xeon Style *Insert dancing monkey here*

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

HELP!!! TEH MONKEY IS LOOSE!!! o_o
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"HELP!!! TEH MONKEY IS LOOSE!!! o_o

-(Did you never seen a dancing monkey before?)

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

...now that's just weird.

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"...

...now that's just weird.

That's more than weird!

That's Monkey Island!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Island_(series)

[EDIT]

Hum... seems that the Forum Engine does not reckognize url with parenthesis symbols "(" and ")"

[EDIT END]
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Bella

I saw Lupin the III, Castle of Cagliostro a while back...I thought it was great!

I thought it seemed a lot more "western" than modern Anime...

One show I tried to watch, but lost all interest in after 10 minutes was Inuyasha : | It seemed a lot more interesting when my brother and I would watch it and make fun of the sappy ending theme and stuff XD

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Bella"I saw Lupin the III, Castle of Cagliostro a while back...I thought it was great!

I thought it seemed a lot more "western" than modern Anime...

Yes, you are saying it well...

This summer in Italy, Cinema distribution firms decided to had "Lupin III Cagliostro" deserve a second passage in Cinemas after 30 years...

Infacts in '70 only a few fans knows of Lupin III, so it was a complete failure in Cinemas here.

So 4 weeks ago I was capable to saw it in a good Multi-Theatre, in all its beauty full screen. ;010   ;010

I really enjoyed the experience.    ;012
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

NewYinzer

So that's why there were Lupin III T-shirts in all the convenience stores in Italy when I was there! It makes sense now...

QuoteI saw Lupin the III, Castle of Cagliostro a while back...I thought it was great!

I just saw it yesterday - it was great! Please tell me that all the Lupin III movies are just as good!

Bella

I just watched Fullmetal Alchemist episode 37, "The Flame Alchemist, the Bachelor Lieutenant & the Mystery of Warehouse 13"

O...M...G...That was like the funniest episode of any anime series I've seen to date (it could give my beloved western-animation The Simpsons a run for it's comedic money)...ROTFLMAO, indeed...

And I'm starting to really like Blood Plus...much more than a horror/monster show....