What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

O_o they have bleach on cartoon network?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

Adult swim.hehe  that's where they put anime shows on CN, aside from pokemon, yu-gi-oh and other children safe shows.

its no surprise that they would get bleach though, it is already very popular
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Bella

Today on YouTube I watched Rozen Maiden ep. 1, and Azumanga Daioh episode 1.

Rozen Maiden seems pretty interesting (not to mention the artwork/animation is great!). I look forward to watching some more eps tomorrow!

Azumanga Daioh is excellent, too. I cracked up a couple of times, (I wanted to slap Sakaki when she reached down to pet the cat...again :P), but YouTube apparently took down a bunch of the episodes :..(

CaptBrenden

sakaki and cats is win.

rozen maiden is win to.  oh suiginto-sama *swoon*

IslandCat

Quote from: "Bella"
Azumanga Daioh is excellent, too. I cracked up a couple of times, (I wanted to slap Sakaki when she reached down to pet the cat...again :P), but YouTube apparently took down a bunch of the episodes :..(

I bring you grains of truth~
I think Sakaki is cute with her love of animals.

Two days ago I stayed up all night and finished Blue Gender, I finished Genshiken last night, and tonight I'm beginning Magic Knight Rayearth. I've also noticed I own a considerable amount of love (not hentai) oriented anime.

I have a question for you all though, what was the thing that got you into anime (Series, Movie. Etc.)? For me, when I was around 7 years old, my mom and dad bought Hiyao Miyazaki's "My Neighbor Totoro." I loved the movie and watched it quite literally 100 times.
Knowledge is power.
Evil is the pursuit of power.
Would that make knowledge evil?

Tsubashi

What's this? Captain-san swooning too?
It's an Epidemic! ^-^

Then again, he is well within his bounds to swoon, Sakaki is awesome!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

suigintou sama is always grounds for swoonage

Tsubashi

sou, sou! ^__^
Though I like Megu best, go figure ^-^'
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

I like megu too, and I definitly apricated the ironic nature of the broken girl broken doll relationship...

Did you ever see the manga where suigintou sama was watching the other dolls try to make a cake, and she goes and makes one and takes it to megu.. but when she gets there there is a cheet over megus face and she starts trembling and crying, and then megu pops up shouting something about "youve been tricked!" like those crule tv shows?

that was cute funny

Icelilly

Watching Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. I must say, it's really good. Just not the dub. >_< Canada is still running Pokemon Battle Frontier so I'm watching that too.

Also, I'm rewatching Sailor Moon R. I found some old episodes that I recorded on VHS when I was little. XD

Bella

Ahhh, Pokemon. Sometimes I'll watch cause it's kinda nostalgic for me (even though I'm fairly young...XD) I still have a huge collection of the cards!

NejinOniwa

Aaaaw! Bella-san! I gave mine away long ago... I must repent for my sins! Oh Endileth Endïlieth...*sings*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

QuoteI have a question for you all though, what was the thing that got you into anime (Series, Movie. Etc.)? For me, when I was around 7 years old, my mom and dad bought Hiyao Miyazaki's "My Neighbor Totoro." I loved the movie and watched it quite literally 100 times.

Deja Vu, man! I saw My Neighbor Totoro when I was in kindergarten. That didn't get me "hooked", but two years later I watched Pokemon, and I was hooked!

CaptBrenden

I didnt see my neighbor totoro till highschool sophmore year in japanese class.  I was hooked long before it but I still picked it up for my collection. If god forbid I ever fail to pull out in time and have kids, it will be a good one for them to watch.