What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentbob

Just finished Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo/The Girl who leapt across time.  A good drama movie. Recommended.

Gummster

I've started watching Hayate no Gotoko. I agree that it made me 'lol' very fast.

I also started watching Rurouni Kenshin, It's nice, good plot and all that, I think it's a bit weird though.

doel89

one title ... lucky STAR!!

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

I'm currently watching
*Takes Deep Breath*
DGray-Man
Sumomo
ShichiHenge
Tokyo Majin Kenpuchou
Seto no Hanayome
Code Geass
Kaibutsu Oujo
Lucky Star
Nodame Cantabile
Koutetsu Sangokushi
Nagasarete Airantou
Heroic Age
Kaze no Stigma
Darker Than Black
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
*Breaths*

Didnt like the anime version of Hayate no Gotoku they censored to much of it to me but still good anyway.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

just watched all of FMP Fumoffu and Elfen Lied...  my god are they both on differnent ends of the spectrum... Elfen lied is still fucking with my head.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Word, dear captain. Word.

(i mean, it doesn't even END!)

Gummster

Started watching something called Juuni kokki. It's REALLY good, action humour everything you want in a anime. Gummster recommends.

But I must disagree about Elfen Lied, I can't see how it messes with your head I thought it to be very understandable. And it does end, you just have to know your things to understand it (plus it's a hint to people to read the manga).

NejinOniwa

Yadi yadi yada yada...
Never found it all that interesting anyway.
Other news though, my Pokemans are piling up on the hard drive and demanding attention. They'll prolly getit ^^ Juuni Kokuki never caught my interest actually, but I might retry it sometime.

Gummster

Well in the end we are indeed very different.

But I finally gave my self time to watch Blood the last vampire, after my 'onee-sama' had been nagging me about seeing it for such a long time (she's s a huge Blood+ fan for some strange reasons). But I must say that it truly is a great film. Much better then those crappy series.

I also finally downloaded Rozen Maiden Overture, I'll probably give myself sometime tonight to watch it.

NejinOniwa

Ooooo-hohohohohohoho~!

The nostalgia! The fantasy! The memories!!!
Ah, just casually watching through the second ep of the original pokemon series...indigo league that is...IN JAPANESE! OOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!
This brings back my childhood memories...natsukashi-ssu ne! -w-

CaptBrenden

I ment fucks with my head with the senceless violence, not in the complexity of the story.  that and im with Nejin, the ending sucked if its to be called one.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

*nod nod* It was all like, "Hey there's a girl!" "ZOMFS SLAY THEM!!!" "Waah! I hurt, i bleed, i die!" *severed arms get flung around the yard*

Liek, crappy.
Also i noticed I've had Himawari and some Galaxy Angel racking up and waiting for attention on my HDD, anyone knows whatta do 'boutem?

Silentbob

I think Juuni Kokki has a lot of nice drama, that was actually my favourite part of the series.  

On another note, I'm gonna rewatch Rozen Maiden season 1 again, it's been too long already.  :3

Gummster

Quote*nod nod* It was all like, "Hey there's a girl!" "ZOMFS SLAY THEM!!!" "Waah! I hurt, i bleed, i die!" *severed arms get flung around the yard*

I know what REALLY happened although I don't wanna spoil it for you, but if you rewatch the ending, and if you're smart, you'll probably find out, if not, just read the manga.
To be honest I really liked the ending, why you ask, because it was unpredictable, you don't really get a lot of those anymore.