What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nidas

Quote from: NewYinzerWhich episode 9? "Someday in the Rain" or "Remote Island Syndrome: Part 1"? BTW, your sig reminds me of something Haruhi might say...

I'm watching it chronologically so "Remote Island Syndrome: Part 1" I think. The out-of-order ep sequence was what put me off it in the first place. I'm glad I revisited it chronologically, I do think the anime is much better for it. I understand the effect they were trying to achieve, but personally I think it feels too forced and doesn't really work particularly well.

Quote from: Laevatein*Blasts nidas with Arc-En-Ciel and Triple Breaker combo*

CCS and Nanoha shouldn't even be compared to each other, since they both have their own good points, and they both lack in certain departments, and both are still awesome despite of it XD

The only fault CCS has is Tomoyo doesn't get a happy ending ;_; I think I might rewatch it soon actually :D Anyway its easy to compare the two cos Nanoha is such a blatent rip off :p

Laevatein

Quote from: NidasThe only fault CCS has is Tomoyo doesn't get a happy ending ;_; I think I might rewatch it soon actually :D Anyway its easy to compare the two cos Nanoha is such a blatent rip off :p

Only in the first three episodes, which really gave me a CCS vibe (not exactly a bad thing mind you).

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Thurosis

Quote from: "Laevatein"
Quote from: "Thurosis"I always watch animes which contains (female) robots (not those gaints)/cyborgs/android/Dolls/A.I. (for short: artificial girls)

(That's why i like OS-Tan and Rozen Maiden) ^_^

Do anyone know more anime/game titles which contains artificial girls?

Add Solty Rei to the list.

Oh! I forget to add that Anime to the List ! (thanks! but i watched it already, it's my fault)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

Haruhi is licenced isn't it?  Oh you disappoint me Nidas... -_- you have strayed from the path of righteousness
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Thurosis

Haruhi isn't licenced in germany

btw in Germany there a lot of animes arn't licenced (lucky for me hehehe...)
but since i have the money because (i work at a hotel) I import it from Hong Kong because it is pretty cheaper! I buy it about 10 times cheaper/lower price!
In Germany i would pay the price for 1 DVD (always 3 episodes) 34,95€ in HK converted about 3,50€ (for VCD not DVD)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Exa

I just finished Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's (huh, long title :D)

I'm not disappointed, I got what I wanted - overpowered spells, great fights, some interesting plot twists... And the 3rd series is coming soon... (2 months, I think)

Thurosis

right now i'm watching "Death Note"

do someone know about this serie? ^_^

If i have a "Death Note" I couldn't use that because i don't want that someone die...

I'm asking myself : What would happen if i draw a figure into the Death Note? o_O
Or what happen if someone write nicknames into it?

Laevatein

Ooooh Death Note, the manga series so popular it's spawned two live-action movies and a possible US remake O_O

Followed the manga about a couple of years ago, still the most exciting mind-game manga that it's it is. XD

I can imagine that writing a figure or a nickname wouldn't do anything, just a waste of notebook pages (although the notebook doesn't really run out of pages, so it's the ultimate artbook! :D)

Although I prefer to have a Geass over a Death Note anyday  ;010

2K-Tan

Recently I watch Midori no Hibi and Bottle fairyes.They are cute anime ^_^ I like the character desighn  ;003

Next I think I will watch Petit Cosette and Tsukihime :) I little too horror for me,but stil... :)

Exa

I prepared myself for a long trip - I watch Ranma 1/2! (I already finished one season - six more to go+OVAs+Movies) One thing is sure - The lol-factor is soooo high :D

NewYinzer

And I'm watching...the English dub for Onegai Teacher and Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu? Let's just say that Best Buy does not have the best collection, but they were two good series. The dubs weren't bad either. In fact, some of the best I've seen in a while.

CaptBrenden

Ah Ranma 1/2 XD I love that show, that was one of my big addictions a while a go -_-  I got all 7 seasons and ovas.. still need the movies. But your right.. its got a big lol factor
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

RANMA!! Shampoo galore!!

yeah, the full metal panic fumoffu was nicely dubbed. i just want to change sagara's voice a little just a little
My my, aren't you lovely~

Nidas

Currently watching Strawberry Panic. At the moment I'm on ep 7 and so far its win. Assuming it maintains its current level of quality it will probably be in my top 10 when I finish it :D

I was watching Tsukuyomi till recently, but I've more of less given up on that now. I usually hate vampire anime, but I thought Tsukuyomi might be different. Turned out I was wrong =/ Cute character design though but theres no substance to the series

Laevatein

Currently following till the next episode of Code Geass comes out:

Super Robot Wars Original Generation: Divine Wars (Valsione FTW; unfortunately subs only till 13)
Air (DL dl...)
Asatte no Houkou (Episode 4, good series so far, now if only the torrents will cooperate... -_-;; )