What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

at the risk of sounding like pitkin...(aka, a perv XD)  I must say there would be much rough hate and make up sex if those two became a "couple"

tho thanks to the interenets its not like we really have to wonder.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

*tries to get thread back on track*

Now that we've got our fill of cake, I'd just like to say that I've finished Mahou Sensei Negima and Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. As for Negima, it was a quality anime with an abrupt ending. As for FMP, I really enjoyed it. It provided enough violence, fanservice, and comedy to deliver an almost perfect series. As for my next series, I'm gonna start watching Azumanga Daioh again.

*reads last post*

Pitkin? Perverted? What are ya talking about?

Raffaele the Amigan

D'OH...licious cake

Added after 8 minutes:

You pervert Silentbob... Doing dirty chocolate cake jokes with my sister Kurumi!
I will splat you on a wall with my ESP powers!

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Nidas

Quote from: "Silentbob"

This reminds me off that subway/negima shop but I can't find it in the depths of my image folders. geh. Still makes me lol :D

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"

Mahoro is superior :p

NewYinzer

Perverted thoughts are bad, yinz!

brougeXP22

Lol this thread is moving wwaaayyyy off topic but it's not necesserialy a bad thing  ;054  ANYWAY, i'm watching This ugly yet beautiful world. It's good!!!  ;010

Nidas

Well I recently finished Black Lagoon's second season. Great series :D

Next up is Blue Submarine No. 6. At some point I still have to finish Chobits and Ergo Proxy though =/

C-Chan

[hurriedly]  Watching Ultimate Girl,...!!!! Stupidest thing I've ever seen in recent memory, but BY GAAAAAAAAAWD now THAT'S what I call C-chan-Approved FAN SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! ^V^

*laughs and nosebleeds maniacally*

*runs off back to replay certain scenes*

MisterCat

Nidas, I'm impressed by the fact you're going to screen Blue Submarine No. 6!  Please give my best regards to Mutio, who's one of my all-time favorite characters in the anime genre.

Mutio's the Nereid with the red eyes.

:love:

=^..^=

Silentbob

I'm gonna watch the new Shakugan no Shana OVA.  Just finished downloading.

C-Chan

Oooh,... new Shana OVA.  ^___^

Speaking of which,... would you say she kinda looks like Shana-chan...?

http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/Images/MacOS7.png

*sweatdrops*  Yahari.... -v-;

Silentbob

Well, perhaps there's a passing resemblance...  ^^;;;

But it's absolutely lovable.  Internets for C-Chan please!    ;010

CaptBrenden

Ultimate girls rocks XD  I just watched that too.  Sailor Moon would be alot more interesting if her outfit dissapeard slowly as the battle goes on :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

MisterCat

I screened a few episodes of UG Ultimate Girls some months ago and quite enjoyed it for what it's intended to be; namely, a send-up of the Japanese-monster genre.  It doesn't pretend to be anything else; and for that, I admire its producers.

These whiny detractors with their complaints about "fan service" and such like need to mellow out:  It's all make-believe, so just shut up and go read an improving book whilst the rest of us become murdering rapists or raping murderers due to having watched that series.  Don't worry, we won't blame you during the course of our police interrogations!

Anyway, I propose we immediately create The International Koharuno Shiruku Appreciation Society.  It'll anger all those anally-retentive prudes who rail against "fan service"; and that's good enough for me.

;hi

=^..^=

Nidas

Quote from: "MisterCat"Nidas, I'm impressed by the fact you're going to screen Blue Submarine No. 6!  Please give my best regards to Mutio, who's one of my all-time favorite characters in the anime genre.

Mutio's the Nereid with the red eyes.

:love:

=^..^=

:p I've watched 2 eps so far, and yeah shes my fav character too at the moment :D Off to watch the rest now ;P