Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Pipiripiripirpipiripi....
Pipiripiripirpipiripi....!
 ^0^

Why did I suddenly have the urge to sing that.  ^^'

*stares at Nidas*

Oh right.  -v-
For a Chobits clone, try DearS if you haven't already.  It's a mixed bag, but fun to watch nonetheless.  ^__^

Aurora -- that's right, you said before that Gina was your favorite.  Even if you hadn't, she really does seem to suit your tastes.  ^v^

I'm a fan of the underdog, so technically-speaking my favorite SHOULD be Kirakishou.  But I'm also a sucker for strong, reasonable and free-minded female characters, hence why the likes of Claes-sama and Suiseiseki-sama will always be my kind of girls.  ^__^

(Plus Suiseiseki is also just so darn cute AND evil at the same time, it's a match made in heaven.  -v-)

But yeah, I second the Captain.  Trauemend will blow you away.  ^__^

Speaking of which, Captain, go try Shakugan no Shana if you haven't already to fill in the void.  Works for me, anyways.  -v-

Nidas

Quote from: "C-Chan"Pipiripiripirpipiripi....
Pipiripiripirpipiripi....!
 ^0^

Why did I suddenly have the urge to sing that.  ^^'

*stares at Nidas*

Oh right.  -v-

XD

Quote from: "C-Chan"For a Chobits clone, try DearS if you haven't already.  It's a mixed bag, but fun to watch nonetheless.  ^__^

yeah I've seen DearS, watched the anime and currently reading the manga :P works better as an anime imo, so its kinda like the opposite of Chobits in that respect, despite their obvious similarities otherwise lol

Quote from: "C-Chan"But I'm also a sucker for strong, reasonable and free-minded female characters, hence why the likes of Claes-sama and Suiseiseki-sama will always be my kind of girls.  ^__^

Claes... Claes from Gunslinger Girl? Or am I lost? XD

Quote from: "C-Chan"(Plus Suiseiseki is also just so darn cute AND evil at the same time, it's a match made in heaven.  -v-)

tsundere, tsundere, its AWWWWRIGHT! Desu is probably my second fav character from Rozen Maiden, Gin being my obvious fav :D

C-Chan

The one and only.... -v-

The Bell Labs Unix OS-tan that I'm drawing is inspired by her design.  It's nice to know that I'll be drawing some indirect fanart of Claes-sama.  ^___^

Nidas

Quote from: "C-Chan"The one and only.... -v-

The Bell Labs Unix OS-tan that I'm drawing is inspired by her design.  It's nice to know that I'll be drawing some indirect fanart of Claes-sama.  ^___^

Well I gotta say, personally I prefer Triela :p Claes is cool too though. Make sure to post your pic when its done ;P

C-Chan

Will do, but you can also check my Annex, where I have most of my new OS-tans (and those of others) posted up.  

http://ostan-collections.net/viewtopic.php?t=231

Though some of my later drawings are strewn all over the forum -- need to finish and .  Gotta finish and archive them definitively  ^^'

CaptBrenden

c-chan.. your a shameless self promoter.  -_-

To settle the record tho... Henrrietta is the best.  and Nidas, you will have to zip all your fanarts and send em to me.

I will also try that series you saggested C-Chan.  BTW, you might want to look into getting a beating angle for yourself, cus youll need it when we start making sammiches from you.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Silentbob

I be a Henrietta fan myself.  

It just reminded me that it has been a while since I watched GSG now, and with it being in my top 5 favourite animes, I should be flogged for it.   ;014

Aurora Borealis

Suiseiseki is cool too and somewhat of a mysterious character, IMO. When she was introduced, she seemed like a whole 'nother person compared to later on. Why, at first she only called Jun "Chibi", "Human", or a combination of the two and seems to despise him, but in one of the episodes (ep. 8, I think), she actually called Jun by his name and didn't want him to get hurt!

CaptBrenden

its definitly a love hate relationship between the two.  She refuses to admit her ffeelings as long as the series has gone on so far.  

Henrietta is indeed the best, but amungst those girls it is very hard to choose from them but she stands out from the others as a little more special.

Plus, she uses a FN-P90

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"and Nidas, you will have to zip all your fanarts and send em to me.

CRAZY TALK! XD That would seriously take ages :p I am slowly sorting my folders though, one day I'll probably make a zip of the best of them.

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Suiseiseki is cool too and somewhat of a mysterious character, IMO. When she was introduced, she seemed like a whole 'nother person compared to later on. Why, at first she only called Jun "Chibi", "Human", or a combination of the two and seems to despise him, but in one of the episodes (ep. 8, I think), she actually called Jun by his name and didn't want him to get hurt!

yeah I really want Desu to get with Jun :p Curse Stinku, ruining everyones fun Ã,¬_Ã,¬

MisterCat

So I screened the first episode of Code Geass last night.  I don't think I'll bother downloading/screening any more episodes of that series.

I really wanted to like Code Geass, but there's just way too much mecha involved; and, anyway, girly-man lead characters don't do anything for me.  C.C. seems a fascinating character, but I'm not willing to sit through a bunch of Tinker Toys mecha-malarkey waiting for her to be featured more prominently ââ,¬â€ if she ever is, given the fact the producers are fixated with anorexic pointy-chin guys decorated like wedding cakes.

;014

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

delicious cakes that you must eat?

MisterCat

Thank you for the suggestion, Captain!  You're certainly free to take away as much of this cake as you'd like.

;110

=^..^=

Aurora Borealis

But are you going to have ice cream with that?

From what I've seen, Suiseiseki and Shinku do seem to be the most likely to be paired up with Jun. But I'd hope it be Suiseiseki because she and Jun would make a wonderfully crazy couple! :D

Silentbob

Delicious cake, you say?   EATEATEAT!