What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Hoo. Second season as well?

not yet

so i'm watching hanamaru kindergarden now with my sis.

and still watching gaogaigar when i'm alone.
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

Still haven't seen more the first couple of episodes of Season 1 K-On, and now OneManga's pulled the manga.  "Pissed" does not adequately cover my feelings.  Though I did finish Murder Princess.... that was pretty interesting.

NejinOniwa

Currently in Rewatch of the most RAGE-inducing-yet-enjoyable animu of the recent times: Sasameki Koto ~YURI IS FINE BUT ONLY IF YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND CONFESS TO HER YOU USELESS PIECE OF~

That said, merely the firstest track played in the first episode contains enough WINNAGE to build half of Olympus Mons. -w-

EDIT: FINDING A GOOD SEED IS A RECTAL ACHE, THOUGH

EDIT AGAIN: Also, BRâ˜...S is up soon, trailer is available on torrent. GET IT AND REJOICE CUZ IT'S NOT FAR OFF ^V^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

Reached episode 140 of Konjiki no Gash Bell just now.. saving the last 10 episode for weekend.

Bella

Quote from: "stewartsage"Still haven't seen more the first couple of episodes of Season 1 K-On, and now OneManga's pulled the manga.  "Pissed" does not adequately cover my feelings.  Though I did finish Murder Princess.... that was pretty interesting.

Have you ever looked into fansubs, by any chance? That's how I'm watching K-On. (Albeit, rather slowly)

*wikis Murder Princess*
Only 6 episodes? That sounds like my kinda show. (I have uber-ADHD when it comes to finishing series.) >.>

So yeah... I finished PPD a little while back. That has to be one of the best comedy anime I've ever seen~! :V I'm also continuing with Ergo Proxy (it gets better as it goes along) and rewatching Gurren Laggan. Damn, I nearly forgot how AWESOME that last one is. ;v;

Sasemeki Koto is cute and all, but I will agree it is RAGE inducing. CAN YOU NOT SEE JUST HOW IN LOVE YOU ARE, DAMMIT? >O<;

Wow, Acher-- episode 140? You must have a lot of patience, I usually can't stand anime over 20-some episodes (Fullmetal Alchemist would be a rare exception to above rule).

Acher13

the longest anime and still goin would be katekyo hitman reborn, but i'm getting tired as it goin to ep 180.

as for gash bell, well i just love to see him cry  after being teased =P

also, BRâ˜...S is soon right? I thought it was gonna start on april but then the site announced it on june..

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Acher13"the longest anime and still goin would be katekyo hitman reborn, but i'm getting tired as it goin to ep 180.

one piece has 450 and still going acher :P

detective conan has 570++ and still going

as for the longest i do believe doraemon is one of em. having about 1000 eps

Acher13

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"
one piece has 450 and still going acher :P

detective conan has 570++ and still going

as for the longest i do believe doraemon is one of em. having about 1000 eps
lol, wat i meant to say is the longest anime i ever watched is KHR. >.<

and ouch, detective conan is still on going

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Acher13"
and ouch, detective conan is still on going

yeah and to think after hundreds of cases they would have graduated. XD

stewartsage

Acher13

Finished Gash Bell last night even when I said I'm saving it for this weekend.. oh well, starting magipoka now.

Dr. Kraus

currently watching Shakugan No Shana season 2 finished the first season a day ago
Great series! :D

stewartsage

Currently Gun Sword and Speed Grapher are on my consideration list, but we'll see where that goes.

Bella

I just finished Ergo Proxy. It was one helluva mind-screw, in an amazing way. It's totally getting a place as one of my favourite anime... :D

Speed Grapher was... meh. I watched a dozen or so episodes, never could get into it the story or develop a liking for the characters and finally gave up on it. :\

Acher13

I didnt know there's a lucky star OVA until yesterday.. I gonna watch it nao since the download just finished.