What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeon

Currently I'm on a mission to watch every super robot anime in Super Robot Wars. My progress so far.
Overman King Gainer
Zambot
GunxSword
Shin Getter
Mazinger Z

I also watched Umineko with airport security while in Interrogation for holding Cleaning Alcohol yesterday ;D. Anime brings people together it seemzZz.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aemmu

bwahahah update on my current anime status:

Black Lagoon: 2nd barrage, Hellsing OVA, Zero no Tsukaima, Akikan OVA, Elfen Lied (constantly rewatching), BPS (Same), Bus Gamer, Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama, Zombie-Loan, Witch Hunter Robin, Trigun, Rosario + Vampire, Bleach, Maria Holic, Lucky Star, Aa! Megami-sama, .hack's, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, various others....

Yes, I have no life or time to sleep X3

Chocofreak13

there's so much new anime on my grandparent's on demand now that i don't know where to start.

got through an episode of shuffle! and negima! today, and partway through an episode of xXxholic.

also offered up right now: another episode each of xXxholic and negima!, an episode of solty rei, and 4 episodes of gunslinger girl. :3
click to make it bigger

ookichinposan

lets see right now i've got fate stay night, ergo proxy and witchblade queued and my fallbacks are yumeria, azumanga daioh, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, hanaukyo maid team la verite, magical shopping arcade abenobashi, FLCL and colorful, thats what i have on current rotation on my ipod

NejinOniwa

Quoteon my ipod
All right, that's it. Orange, lose him.

ookichinposan

fine then, on my netbook running linux played on VLC all fansubbed... ya happy now lol (actually i have retired the ipod since i have all the space i need on my usb drive for music and movies and a bigger better screen)

NejinOniwa

Yo' ain't makin' no sense, dawg.

Crimson Taco

Right now I'm starting to watch Chobits (somehow I get the feeling I'll marathon it and end up sleeping through half the day ._.)

Red-Machine

Gunslinger Girl II - Il Teatrino.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Silentbob

Same here, the first series being one of my favs.

NejinOniwa

I have a feeling I might have to rewatch Chobits about soon...for various reasons. >_>

Smokey

Now watching Innocent Venus and Geneshaft...

And rewatching Death Note...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Bella

Quote from: "Red-Machine"Gunslinger Girl II - Il Teatrino.

How do you like it? Because I've heard a lot of so-so reviews. :(

Red-Machine

It's actually rather good, apparently more faithful to the manga.  I prefer the first series, but I still intend to buy it when it gets released in the UK.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!