What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i have yet to watch any of the .hack DVDs i have acquired.
.....STUPID PS2 *KICK*
click to make it bigger

kyeborg

NHK ni Yookoso... (at episode 6)
previously watched Canaan and Eden of the East [finished both in last 2 weeks]
waiting for this season's to finish airing before starting on them [esp seitokai]

KimbaWLion

Nobody watching Queen's Blade OR Kamper uh... I watch most of the current new season that is out beats most TV so it works for me.
I may not be the good guy BUT I am not the BAD guy.- Coop from Megas XLR

NejinOniwa

I watch Kämpfer despite good reasons not to, just to see whether or not it leads somewhere good. It might still, there are some elements of INTEREST that shove up there.

Queen's Blade...tits, tits, tits, tits, oh there's a tentacle wrung around tits, more tits, flat chest, tits, tits, someone gets killed, have some more tits while your at it, and finally TITS.
No thanks, that kind of monotony bores me heavily. ´-`
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

KimbaWLion

I was just joking fun about Queen's Blade, its one of those anime that is going to attract attention no matter what. Kampfer I do find interesting but who knows where its going to go. I like Nyan Koi!, Asura Cryin', and White Album and Needless all VERY VERY different types of anime though some of my favorites will always be Idol Project, Iczer 1, DragonHalf, Nurse Angel Rirka, and Space Battle ship Yamato which has a BRAND NEW movie coming out NEXT MONTH!!!! I can not wait!
I may not be the good guy BUT I am not the BAD guy.- Coop from Megas XLR

Aemmu

OH geez i'll just give about 5 of them to prevent long post:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Lucky Star
Shugo Chara
Ouran Koukou Host Club
Magister Negi Magi

NejinOniwa

New acquisitions: rewatch of Potemayo, Bakemonogatari and Seto no Hanayome.

Also: CENCOROLL, an OVA by SHAFT. Srsly - this is divine. Watch NAO.

maica22010

hmmm... I'll limit it mostly to the new stuff so seitokai no ichizone Kampfer, needless, and fist of the blue sky. I just joined an anime club and they got me wanting to watch G Gundam again so I'm doing that now.

IanDanKilmaster

Saber Marionette J

Old, yes I know.  It's a box set I picked up a couple of years ago at a Best Buy sale.  I finally discovered there's nothing on TV, even satellite, so I decided there was no better time to give this one a try.  Not quite half-way through it yet, but I'm really digging it so far, so yeah... good series.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Red-Machine

Just finished watching the Stratos 4 OVAs, about three years after getting the original series.  Nice to finish it.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Undakai

Currently I am watching:

Gintama-absolutely hilarious.  My only regret is I've already caught up with the series so I have to wait a week for new episodes.

Fairy Tale-giving it a try, hasn't been all that interesting as of yet

Book of Bantorra-Very interesting Anime, I've enjoyed it thus far.

The Sacred Blacksmith-Has looked okay thus far...though a bit too heavy on the unnecessary fan service and the storyline thus far hasn't made up for it.

Letter Bee-Main character cry's WAY too much...I mean, he'll cry for next to no reasonable reason at all.  Other then that, the anime looks surprisingly good for one that I ignored initially (looked a little too kiddyish for my tastes).

Kämpfer-Never was one for cross gender anime, but this one has a fairly good storyline, so I'm keeping up with it for now.  It's remained enjoyable thus far...though again a bit of unnecessary fan service.

Vampire Princess Miyu-Very interesting anime, I like the look of this one, and fortunately it's been long done, so I don't have to wait a week for the next episode.

NejinOniwa

I found myself watching 50 roughly 50 episodes of Bleach last night.

What the flying hell was I thinking?! >_>

Undakai

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"I found myself watching 50 roughly 50 episodes of Bleach last night.

What the flying hell was I thinking?! >_>
I've done something similar to that...not with Bleach though.  I watched the entire Fushigi Yuugi series in one day.  Naturally, I had work a few hours after finishing the series...

Funny thing is, I did this with the series that really got me seriously into anime (Neon Genesis Evangelion)...I was SUPPOSED to be working on some english essay though...

stewartsage

Watching The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya, rarely do I laugh that hard.  Not technically anime, but came across "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT" the other day.

NejinOniwa

QuoteFunny thing is, I did this with the series that really got me seriously into anime (Neon Genesis Evangelion)...I was SUPPOSED to be working on some english essay though...
On the contrary, I never seem to be able to do this with actually qualitative animu, for some odd reason...

...mauu. ´A`