What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

No, that's one letter too much...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

I don't quite get it.... but i get the glimpse though.... irrational....

Baka dakara na.. ha ha....

But, put it aside, every person has it's own likes and dislikes....

And so we all know that Nejin absolutely don't like VNs....

Quote from: "Smokey"I am getting the feeling that most (or a lot of) VNs are hentai or ecchi...

Yup! That's what you find in Europe, almost all licensed VN in europe is eroge, but not like that in the origin country....

That's mean, people of Europe that like VNs are mostly pervert.... ha.. ha .. ha....

Smokey

I'm a dutch guy, i hail from the world capital of perversity... (oh wait, make that the western capital of perversity, Japan is one step beyond... ^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RandiNinja

Yeah, not also in perversity, Japan also the capital of creativity....

There's so much artist in that small of a country.....

So much cute girls.....

So much technology......

aaaahhhh...... i'm jealous!

Smokey

Well, that's true, what other country has an invention art scene where the inventions aren't allowed to be functional, they just have to be fun... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Nichi

Since I finished Lucky Star a while back, I decided to watch Outlaw Star (A personal favorite of mine) for the first time in nearly 7 years. I'm about to feel old, guys...

Smokey

Pfft, old... i was already three when my first Akira came out...
Should probably watch that one again, too....
Thanks Fedora-sama

OS-Kennie

Kennie : Human For Linux Beings ;010

Smokey

Yu-Gi_oh, Eh?... Never could spark my attention...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

I think yu-gi_oh is interesting...The monster design that is o_o
Currently watching Darker than Black and Nodame Cantabile
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Smokey

Perhaps, it's because it's hyped too much here... There's yu-gi-oh everything, from mugs to cards (16 different kinds of cards, from the original to stuff you get at the supermaket) to tv to dvds to everything...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

In other words...to much hyped anime actually push you off? Well at least I do have some tendency like that. In my place, Naruto is the most hyped anime right now. And I'm not fond at watching Naruto.
But without hype, that means that anime is not known very well (like caras). But SOMETIMES, that not known very well actually very good. They just have problem because overshadowed by something much better known.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Thereof the wisdom of the SAGE: Animu that are popular with the masses (the vast majorities of /a/ included) = SUCK.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I've recently started watching Gurren Lagann. So far, I like it.