What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Need to watch OHSHC again, for the lulz...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

OHCOSOHSOwhat, was, that, exactly?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Ouran High School Host Club, all this talk about MOEEEEE~ <3 made me wanna watch it again...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

AWWWWWW
MOEEEEEEEE

ITS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN~~~~~ <3<3<3<3<3<3

svx

<3 moe.  I'm craving some more Zero no Tsukaima, if they pump out another season...  I'll be drunk when that happens.  I usually am.  Uh...

Toaru Majutsu no Index has been cool lately.  Index.  Kawaii.  They rhyme in my head.  Index moe...

My thought process is drifting again...

kouta-kun

xxxHolic shunmuki, tis the best!

RandiNinja

I'm just finished watching Bamboo Blade....

I like this sort of anime! Easy storyline, no hard conflicts, kawaii characters, has "never give up" moral message, kamenrider, etc.

i feel refreshed and ready to face any problem after i watch this!

Smokey

I actually took a break from anime to watch a documentary about the worlds first big nuclear accident...
But i was watching Tokyo Mew-Mew wich wasn´t what i expected after getting used to stuff like Death Note, GITS, and NGE... I like that deep stuff...
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

NGE....!

I've watched that....!
I like Asuka Langley! She's feisty, i like this type of character....!

And i hate Ikari Shinji! He's so stupid jerk! Doing something like choking on injured Asuka(ending)!

This is the first time and the last time that i hate the main character of an anime! The one who supposed to be hate is antagonist right?

The story is sooooo confusing..... you have to watch it several times until you understand the whole storyline, especially the ending(ova).....! Ugh....!

But overall, i like it!

Smokey

Well, i kinda like them animes with a deep, somewhat disturbing storyline...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Tama-chan's much too moe in that pic, you...did someone shove Red Braver up her ass or something? -w-

svx

I just finished Kannagi...  Now I want a second season.

Uhn...  Nejin.  Produce it?

NejinOniwa

Fund it. >:3

And you don't want to give me free hands with that budget. Chances are I'll either just steal them, or, if I happen to remember what they're for, build a giant Nagi robot and/or that staff of hers, lawl.

RandiNinja

QuoteTama-chan's much too moe in that pic, you...did someone shove Red Braver up her ass or something? -w-

Nope! Just her shinai!

QuoteI just finished Kannagi... Now I want a second season.
Kannagi? Hoshiiiiii......... ;015

Anyone know where i can find it? The fansubber?

NejinOniwa

Ayako subbed it. Google.

And you can't abuse Shinai like that just on your own, oi! >.<
LOLIS MUST BE TREATED PROPERLY >:]