Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

In the spirit of the holiday coming up...JOY TO ZA WARUDO!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

REA

im about to make an image dump here!

Added after 15 minutes:

i have one like the mac pic for windows but it contains a swastika (im not sure if anyone would be offended

Added after 10 minutes:

all pics but the first were made by me.

NejinOniwa

DERP DERP

No, they weren't, newfag.

Quite nice dump otherwise, however. As for troll, 1/10, but I guess that's what you get~ - .-

REA

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"DERP DERP

No, they weren't, newfag.

Quite nice dump otherwise, however. As for troll, 1/10, but I guess that's what you get~ - .-

i was refering to the pepsi picture on down...

Alex S

If by 'make' you mean 'print screen', I can see that some of these pics were 'made' by you, especially the ones with the imageboard post next to them.

REA

Quote from: "Alex S"If by 'make' you mean 'print screen', I can see that some of these pics were 'made' by you, especially the ones with the imageboard post next to them.

ill explain clearer. the apple logo with the communist emblem was made by me. all the pictures below that i made/edited except the turtle.

EDIT:
im just going to do the windows swastika and if someone says its offending them ill delete it. also the program i used is achived into the picture. if you want it save the picture and open in winrar or 7zip.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

holy piss what is that thing in the last two pictures
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Smokey

STOP OR MY DAUGHTER WILL SHOOT!!!

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Can the thing shoot itself? If so, please do, I get hallucinations and blood chokes.

CaptBrenden

its so cute *_* i want one, it will be all the rage on the range.

tho Id say, the spraypaint on the internal working parts was a bad idea, the M4 has very low tollerences to such things.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Yeah, that's what ya get...
If ya want durable, get a russian...
If you want precision, get an american...

If you wanna get close to both, get a german... (H&K is german, right?)

Added after 13 hours 39 minutes:

Now for something a little bit less random, but still fun...

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.