Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Arthur is still getting new episodes in the US. Airs on PBS Kids GO!

Chocofreak13

what, it's still getting new episodes? i haven't watched that show in years......
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

xD

-w-

I want this shirt

Domo toaster

A classy dog

Nothing says "gangsta" like a tween singer

Ah, Fallout Logic

Space Invaders on my keyboard

Like Jim, I sometimes do this

Cockleshell

LeaflameSD

Uh, if you look closely at the Coca-Cola logo you can see 2 faces (Maybe the bottom is supposed to be a body but I thought is was a face.)?

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

@leafy: *STEALS CAN AND DRINKS THEIR FACES*
@pent: i lol'd. especially jim. xDDD
@cockle: why do i get the feeling that the lady doesn't know about the message....and is possibly religious...
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I WANT THAT SHIRT NOW GIMME!

Chocofreak13

i just realized that's a dude. and an asian one. ENGRISSSSSSHHHHH
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger