Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Well, I wouldn't know about Matt Smith; still have yet to see any of his episodes. :\

Quote from: "Kari"yorke?

Thom Yorke, Radiohead's tiny, strange, utterly adorable frontman/sage/philosophical genius/touchy artist/automobilaphobe/woobie.

Gyah so little and cute!

He's also a DJ!

In action!

Dr. Kraus

"RAN this is Blackcat, do I have clearance to fire upon the red-white?"

stewartsage

I remember the first game I ever got to use a minigun from a helicopter in; Delta Force: Blackhawk Down.  Damn that was a fun game.

Chocofreak13

now you're making me nostalgic for 007: Goldeneye for the N64......really should fish that damn thing out of the box.....

@bells: GYAH he's hawt. my jeebus i forgot that's what he looked like. ^^

oh and i found him. he's the next person on the left from that lady in the front. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I can't really be nostalgic about gaming.  My favorite ones are still Star Trek: Elite Force, Star Trek: Armada (first game I ever modded), Blackhawk Down, Destroyer Command, Oregon Trail, Sim Park, Yume Nikki, Battlefield Vietnam, and 50 Mission Crush.  The newest of those is 2005.  Yeeeeah I'm not exactly cutting edge.  

Chocofreak13

chuck norris moment right there. xD of course, the scene looks slightly like a bar mitzvah for some reason (hell if i know why).....
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: Another Thom Yorke fangirl? I'm not surprised, Everybody's Hot for Yorke. Even the men. And the asexuals. Actually, his hotness is outside all known bounds of human attraction; it's an orientation unto itself. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thomosexual XD

I mean, it's not difficult to understand why... just lookit that smile!

Gwaaaaaah. */////*

stewartsage

I DON'T GET WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS

Bella

I can't speak for all Thom Yorke fangirls 'n boys, but for me it's some combination of extreme weirdness, creativity, woobieness, and general offbeat-and-or-craziness . Which are pretty much four of the most attractive traits ever, at least to me. *.*

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Bella"for me it's some combination of extreme weirdness, creativity, woobieness, and general offbeat-and-or-craziness . Which are pretty much four of the most attractive traits ever, at least to me. *.*

You rang, milady?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

he's kinda fluffy. i like fluffy. <3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Oh now Red, you surely aren't THAT crazy. But you do have a nice accent, so you get an extra point!

@Kari: GAH! FLUFFY! HE IS FLUFFY ISN'T HE?! @v@

um... relevant to my reasearching....

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

i dated a guy three times with the last name jones. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "stewartsage"The Barta Building?

No, CSAIL. Or whatever CSAIL was called in the 1970s. = =

Barta Building's down the street a bit... toward the foreground, then to the left (I think).