Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

They never left, they were merely waiting for the right time to strike Bella.

Looks more like a cloud, this was before the concept of flying saucers of course.  Maybe it's some sort of joke about shooting at nothing?

I feel like this ALL THE TIME

bombermania

HUMANITY IS DESTROYED!!!111!!!
;026
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

STOP. EVERYTHING.

.....everything sir? doesn't that seem a little extr--
EVERYTHING!!!!

mo-eh vs moe sizlack? sweeeet. 8)

i asked my grandpa about his war stories from korea and he said it was boring cause he was stationed in germany. :\
i also asked him about WWII and he said alot of his friends went over (he missed the age cut by a few years; he was in high school) and that it was a scary time.

@kraus: some old friends of mine were starting an airsoft team, and i was almost on it.
@stew: trust me, i've felt like that too.
and that guy pushing yotsuba (helsing?) is hawt. i'd totally date/hit that. xD

i picked some of THESE yesterday.....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

The guy pushing Yotsuba is Alucard.  Go for it.

IT'S BL2 DAY, YA BETTA BRING IT!

Chocofreak13

ALUCARD FTW HAWTTTTT

and i know 2 other characters who look EXACTLY like him. TRIPLETS!!!

there's 3 female characters who look scarily alike too. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

FLYING SAUCER! *goes into crazy conspiracy mode*

Yotsuba + Alucard = lolwth

I've never felt like that in my life! I've amazing night vision and can navigate normally in the dark, you don't know how often I hear the words "don't you need more light?" and "turn on a damn lamp before you break your neck".

Quote from: "Kari"i asked my grandpa about his war stories from korea and he said it was boring cause he was stationed in germany. :\

This made me lol so hard. xD

stewartsage

It certainly does cause one to scratch one's head in confusion.

Same here, especially outside, flashlights and their ilk tend to irritate me.  Draws sniper fire.  Inside I need light or die.

I DON'T SEE ANY BL2s PEOPLE

Dr. Kraus

Thought you might like this one Sage

stewartsage

Where do you find these things Doc?

Dr. Kraus

eye mate, find 'em on 4chan some of the time on /a/ but I find them around other places too

Might need to download this pic and then zoom in to read

Dr. Kraus

stewartsage

Ah, I had my suspicions.  Damnit, now there's even more of a reason for me to figure out how to stop getting those stupid leech images any time I clicked on something.

Also: Hooray more Gentile and Godfrey!  Though that comic distorts too much to read zoomed in.

Dr. Kraus

I wish I could go around and flip hats

NejinOniwa

But Orin doesn't even HAVE a hat! She's disqualfied!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.