Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Don't worry sage, I'm pretty sure once this is finished it will also be released in English.

"The official Maritan web diary announced on Tuesday that the U.S. Armed Forces will host a booth with the Maritan staff and the Japan Self-Defense Forces (JSDF) in the Chara-Hobby 2010 convention during the August 28-29 weekend. The Maritan staff and the JSDF have already been jointly hosting a booth at the same convention every year."

This is nice since its right before I start school again!

Chocofreak13

well i was about to say, "well since this is topicless", but then i realized that it isn't topicless. ;___; ouch.

anyhoo, has nothing to do with anything, but THERE BE A FABRIC SALE NEXT WEEK! and even though i was saving my graduation money for a name change, since i can't get a ride i've decided to wait till next year like my mum said and i'ma buy fabric to make SWEET-O GOTH-LOLI OUTFITS since i can't afford the pretty ones online. :33
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Oh, K-chan. Falling for the sweet, sweet temptation of loli-wear. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i hz no monehs, mashtur. all mah monehs now iz goin to fabriks so i can make moar than just one. ;___;

and any future moneh is either going toward college funds (8k a year at the moment, AFTER loans and grants) or other goth supplies (jewlery, makeup, perfume, ect.)

i wants to feel pretteh too. ;____;
click to make it bigger

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Aren't they adorable together?

Chocofreak13

yes,

and THICK EYEBROWS.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Indeed.  Almost to Mugi levels.

Lt. Surge

Skype Me: LtSurge695

stewartsage

bombermania

Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

silly terrorists, evil is for cobra! ^^

click to make it bigger

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"silly terrorists, evil is for cobra! ^^

And Awesome is for TechnoViking!
Skype Me: LtSurge695